Winrock International

Winrock International Employer Reviews

I love Winrock's mission
Senior Support Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARJanuary 7, 2014
I love Winrock's mission, and our people are so focused on their project work. No matter if someone is working to build roads, or increase food production, our people are the best at what they do.
Best experience of career
Program Consultant (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJanuary 1, 2014
Pros: international exposure; collaborative working environment
Cons: political and sometimes difficult situations
Best job ever; work environment and culture was great; pay was low but that wasn't important; lots of travel overseas and exposure to international locations with challenging issues.
Winrock International Volunteer
Intternational Agribusiness Consultant (Former Employee), Little Rock, AROctober 24, 2013
Great Mission - Professional Staff

Great people to work with. Honorable mission towards human development in 3rd World Countries
Internship at Winrock International
Internship (Current Employee), KathmanduJune 26, 2013
I really dont have any typical day at work as I have only finished working three months here as a research intern. I have learned a lot on computer skills, project related works, reporting, formatting. The hardest part of job is quite hard to be permanent employee here, so I am low paid . I am enjoy the high internet facility here.
Volunteer/ Administrator (Former Employee), OWERRI IMO STATE NIGERIAApril 23, 2013
Pros: yes
Cons: yes
I WORKED AS A VOLUNTEER AND ADMINISTRATOR. I WAS TAUGHT HOW TO PREPARE BUDGET AND REPORTS FOR NGO