Winston Flowers

Winston Flowers Employee Reviews in United States

Delivering flowers was something that made me feel good
Delivery Driver/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 29, 2016
I was fired from my postion at Winston Flowers. Maybe that postion was better suited for someone else. I think about my experience and feel good thinking that such a prominent situation fell into my hands.
Pros
excellent pay
Cons
My postition was terminated
Nice product but high turn over rate, negative environment etc
Client Services (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 13, 2014
The product is beautiful and there are some good people working there but some big issues are the little work/life balance (really no say in your schedule week by week), negative environment with lots of yelling at each other and lack of respect/trust from senior management and veteran employees. The turn over rate is outrageous and by far the highest I have seen at any company - seems like few people pass the 6 month mark -
Pros
nice product, sales bonus
Cons
high turn over rate, negative work environment (gossip, yelling etc), little say in schedule, long hours during holidays, lack of respect/trust from senior management and veteran employees
Wonderful Flower Company
Flower Designer (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 7, 2013
One of the most great flower place in USA.
Great Design, great owner
Good co- workers .
The hardest was the typical american work approach.
The mot fantastic thing s the really familiar warm environment .
Pros
flower designer
Creative, customer-oriented department.
Garden Design Field Associate (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 26, 2013
I had a pleasant experience working with all the other field associates and field managers. The Garden Design department is a highly customer-oriented department that goes above and beyond to make sure that the client is satisfied with the final product. A creative and driven field crew allowed for goals to be met in a timely manner by creatively adjusting designs in the field to meet the clients needs, while still maintaining the style that is associated with WInston Flowers.
Active & Creative place
Assistant Buyer (Current Employee) –  Boston MAJanuary 9, 2014
The most amazing things you have ever seen come in and how they leave out the door , into a customers hand is amazing ! .. A typical day here is flowers, flowers & flowers. Tracking invoices, working with vendors and most importantly , the staff. Hardest part of the job is the learning curve of the product. The most enjoyable is watching this random flower/ rose go into a creative style of work!

2.8