Marketing & Social Media Coordinator Job Purpose:
Dynamic and creative Marketing & Social Media Coordinator will help grow brand advocacy and drive increased traffic through a mix of social, video, organic search and other media channels. This individual will play a pivotal role supporting the traditional, digital and social marketing initiatives helping to increase brand awareness, member acquisition, and participation. Should have knowledge and experience with Traditional, Digital, and Social Marketing Philosophy and Techniques.
Marketing & Social Media Coordinator Job Duties:
- Works with Marketing Director to develop and implement a marketing schedule of campaigns, events, advertising and communications
- Supports marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating with creative agency; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Executes the social media plan to drive fan acquisition, engagement, and conversion of members.
- Assist with development and management of social media strategy. Includes helping determine project goals, research measurement metrics, conceptualizing, planning, brainstorming, reporting etc.
- Work with internal teams to create compelling viral campaigns to drive awareness, engagement, and sales across key brands and personas
- Utilizing Social Media tools and technology to engage, track and optimize social initiatives ensuring optimal ROI.
- Research, write, and edit social content for the web site and its social media affiliates Face book, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and other social properties. (May include blogging, videos, collateral development)
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Support event marketing/tradeshow by coordinating schedules, requirements, and mailing lists.
- Provides administrative Support provided to the Marketing Team
This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent degree desired
- Must possess a high level of detail and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience with Social Media Campaigns
- Intermediate to Advanced skills with Photoshop or Illustrator REQUIRED
- Knowledge and experience with email marketing tools such as Constant Contact REQUIRED
- Intermediate to advanced skills with standard Microsoft office products
- Experience with customer service and the sales process
- Experience with market research utilizing the internet
- Self-starter with ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to maintain and grow a social media presence across array of networks and technologies; strong understanding within a broader marketing mix
- Proven track record in social media, including blogging, logger relations, or other means of evangelizing on behalf of a large organization
- Successful track record in the development and growth of online communities for organizations, using social media channels and technology
- Experience with social media measurement tools
- Ability to foster cross-functional relationships toward achieving a unified goal
- Ability to manage marketing and social media projects from planning to launch
- 2 to 3 years of social media and marketing experience
- 3 to 5 years traditional marketing experience
Winston Products is a pioneering product development company that delivers true innovation to market for customers and consumers alike. From...