Winston Staffing Employee Reviews

Productive and comfortable safe environment
Environmental Service/ Aide (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJune 10, 2015
The Environmental Services Aide maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe environment in all areas of the Hospital in accordance with HealthSouth quality standards, as well as local, state and federal regulations.
Learning New Skills
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Westbury, NYJune 9, 2015
Winston Staffing was a great learning experience. I learned how to prefect my skills. Management was a wonderful mentor. The co-workers I met where supportive. I found the positions a bit of a challenge because of great connection that I made with the staff. I most enjoyed the range of opportunities given to me to advance in my profession.
Winston Staffing
PHLEBOTOMIST (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 4, 2015
a typical day at work was meeting new people everyday.
what I have learned listening and hearing are two different things.
I managed my time on learning news way of comforting a patient.
My co-workers very highly skilled taught me a few things.
The hardest part was to always remember the test codes.
The most enjoyable moment for me was I barely had to draw any patients blood more than once.
Organized company
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 19, 2015
Pros: Learn alot of different diagnoses
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at the job can be very busy accomodating an average of 120 patients. On a typical day i took ekg's, performed phlebotomy and took vital signs.Clean bed and stretchers.Assist patient in every day daily living.Assist the Registered Nurse in changing the patient diaper when soiled.
Awesome workplace
Claims Associate (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJApril 11, 2015
I loved being employed with this company. the coworkers were so nice and I learned so much for them and the supervisors. They were very understanding and patient with everyone there.
Professional and honest people with great atmosphere
Medical Office Assistant/Office Support (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Great Office Manager
Cons: Systematic work; no creativity
A typical day at work is filled with interacting with new people in person and on the phone. I learned many new technologies, computer programs, office support equipment and medical assistance duties while dividing my time into productive management intervals to complete the most important tasks. My co-workers are great and do their jobs very effectively. The hardest part of the job is not being able to utilize some of my skills in terms of ideas, creativity and diversified job duties. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping people with important information and making the right connections so as to further provide knowledge that increases business.
A staffing company that cares.
Registration Clerk (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYMarch 3, 2015
Handled heavy inbound phone calls, redirected phone calls to appropriate extenstions, verified patients health isurance, scheduled and cancelled appointments as per patients or clinics requests
mount sinai system is a very prestigous health care system. I enjoy workng for their institutuion.
CNA/Companion (Current Employee), Manhattan, NYFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: healthcare, great staff
Cons: pay rate
Working at Mount Sinai has been a great experience thus far, working with patients on a one on one level has been quite a special experience , helping with ADLS and providing comfort. It makes my day.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 20, 2015
I've been with the company since June and thus far have had a great experience working with them. I've worked with great companies and have learned with each assignment that they have sent me on.
Easy job
Lab Technologist (Current Employee), Manhattan, NYFebruary 19, 2015
I love working there. It's really easy job and my coworkers are extremely nice and funny people. I have great time there.
Very inviting atmosphere.
❸ Receptionist / Clerical (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: centrally located.
Cons: most of their contracts is with health care facilities.
Their recruiting team is very thorough, and the front desk reception are helpful answering questions when you walk into the office to get registered.
Medical Temp Agency
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 26, 2014
Great for anyone just coming into the medical field. It's in New York City. The pay starts with your experience and how you progress.
Great
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee), Bronx, NYDecember 17, 2014
This company is very good. They find you assignment in your field. You always learn and grow. Manager & co workers are wonderful. the hardest part o f the job is getting a permanent position. I would recommend this company to anyone.
I enjoy working at Winston Medical Staffing
Radiology Technologist (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 21, 2014
Winston Medical Staffing is a great company to work for. I have gone from working in hospitals to working in doctor's office, which makes me showcase my skills as an x ray tech.
the agency was very reliable with providing good leads
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Winston Staffing had awesome contracts with very good hospitals.
At these assignments Winston provided the correct assessment to place me in the right jobs
good transitional job for me
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), North Bergen, NJAugust 11, 2014
Pros: working with upper mgt and drs in healthcare org
Cons: not completely involved in many other aspects of jobs since i was a temp
the job was laid out for me daily
management was communicative
the hardest part once was the job over difficult to find next long term
good to work in different fields
Productive and fun place to work at.
Office Support (Former Employee), Bronx, NYAugust 1, 2014
Pros: fast placement
Winston Staffing Services is a excellent employer and staffing agency. They place you with wonderful companies in various industries.
Great Place to work
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee), Plainview, NYJuly 31, 2014
Pros: great environment
Cons: temp agency
Coram Healthcare in Plainview is great place to work, so much room for growth, supervisor easy to talk too. Verified pt's benefit for home infusion services, request authorizations for services.
Great Place to work
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee), Plainview, NYJuly 31, 2014
Pros: great environment
Cons: temp agency
A positive work enviornment
Quality Assurance Clerk (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 28, 2014
Pros: they offered temp jobs, which allows someone to do other things in their life.
Cons: your job was never secure.
A typical work day was going out into the work field to an assignment given to you by Winston Staffing. Usually on each job I learned something new, being that I moved from job to job. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and interacting with new people.