Winston Staffing Employee Reviews

Great Temp Agency
Medical Assistant / Patent Care Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 16, 2017
Great temp agency they hired me a soon as i completed my medical assistant course. Starting working within 2 weeks, received assignments back to back!!!
Great training and experience for office administrative staff.
Secretary (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 16, 2017
Winston is a wonderful place to get on the job training and experience. The temporary positions are timed according to your schedule, perfect for students and part-time employment. Some temporary positions may turn permeant.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Jobs are granted upon availability.
this place does not provide enough hours
NUCLEAR MEDICINE TECHNOLOGIST (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 12, 2017
this jobs is good for candidates who have started in the field because they will have plenty of experience from different hospitals on work ethics and different environments.
Not a great place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 8, 2017
Some staff are rude. Compensation does not match your role. no room for growth. Only highlight... some staff are very friendly and you can create a great work bond.
Nice co-workers
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 7, 2017
A very lovely place to work, the enviornment is very nice. The workers are all nice to each others and willing to help in any way they can.
Pros
good place to work
great for entry
Patient Service Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 6, 2017
Winston is a staffing agency designed to help find you employment , great for entry level positions , you must prove yourself to be hired permanently
Organized and Freindly work place
Post Closing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYJanuary 3, 2017
I learned the mortgage industry is a volitile place to work But the people at Winston staffing are wonderful people who truly care about you.
Pros
free lunchwes
Cons
there were no cons
bad experience
Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 16, 2016
the Hilary never told me the position I applied in Winston staffing is filled in. Just keep saying come for interview. When I asked what kind of interview agency or job. She just was saying agency. One more time no one word the position is filled.
I believe this people jut on purpose have training how to get more clients to the company inventory.
Good place to work for
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYNovember 6, 2016
Helped me find a position fast. Management could use some work. Learned a lot about the medical field, Co-workers very professional and very helpful
Pros
A lot of positions available
Cons
Temp agency
Great Opportunities
Purchasing Clerk (Current Employee) –  38th st NY NYOctober 14, 2016
Winston has many great opportunities to work in Hospitals or Big Companies. I have recommended several of my friends to apply for Winston.
Pros
You cna work for major Companies and can always come back if things dont work out.
Cons
no benefits, no paid time off.
Okay temp agency
Administrative Assistant/Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 11, 2016
staffing agency will find you work, don't except to be hired permanently at the contracted employer

pay was sub-par, it's a business the agency has to make their monetary finances somehow.
Pros
flexibility on when I choose to work
Cons
no benefits, sick days or healthcare as a temp
Temp only
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 29, 2016
They only have temp positions. If you wanted something permanent, look elsewhere. This company is a great way to gain experience. The recruiters need to work better with the employees.
Pros
Great way to gain experience
Cons
Temporary
Exploritory
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 21, 2016
Winston Staffing is an temp agency which gives me the chance to work in different medical facilities.Working for Winston as given me the opportunity to gain the skills and qualification to be a productive employee.
Pros
flexible
Cons
short breaks
Productivew and rewarding
Assistant Coordinating Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 16, 2016
Typical day at work was productive and rewarding. As well as helping patients and co-workers. Checking the Oral surgery with the Doctor's. I learned a lot in regards to being and Assistant Coordinating Manager. Got along well with Co-workers.
Have a good relationship with the companies that they send you to
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 8, 2016
Will try to get you the best and longest temporary employment. The counselors are very knowledgeable and friendly. Do their best to put you in an environment that works for you as well as the client. worked many years at the same location.
Pros
Largest temporary agency in NYC
Cons
Not all counselors return calls in a timely fashion
Patient care
Patient Aide/ Companion (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 2, 2016
Patient care technicians tend to ill and injured individuals under the supervision of doctors, nurses and medical professionals. Their duties include taking vital signs, collecting specimens, performing catheterization and assisting patients with eating, personal hygiene and grooming. They also take notes and make assessments on their care. Patient care technicians often work in hospitals, clinics or rehabilitation facilities. They may use their training and experience to pursue more advanced health care careers
Winston Temp Staffing
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 25, 2016
Depending the the project, it can be a very rewarding experience. at times I found myself bored because of the type of work I was assigned to. good for people trying to work in the medical or office setting.
Great staffing company
P atient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 22, 2016
Provided great temp to perm positions. Agents were very professional and always had great job options. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Good work place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 11, 2016
I love that I had the opportunity to work for an agency who gave me a chance right out of school. I was able to explore different Nursing Fields and get the experience I needed to help me move forward.
Not very helpful in locating employment
Administrative Coordinator - Temporary (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 5, 2016
My job developer was very nice and attentive. Overall as a whole not enthusiastic about placement. The pay rate was pretty good for temporary status.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Winston Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.