Winston Staffing Employee Reviews

Great work place
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 14, 2018
I worked on numerous temp jobs throughout the city for Winston Staffing Services. I never actually worked at Winston I worked for the agency outside of their office
Aways had issue with my paycheck
Medical Secretary (Temp) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 3, 2018
I always had a discrepancy with my paychecks. Paying me $15.00 an hour instead of $20.00 an hour. I would have take time out of my day to come into the office and prove their error and would have to wait the following week for my correct amount of money. It was very frustrating and I was told before working with them they do that type of thing.
Cons
I wouldn't trust them.
Good Company
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 19, 2017
Good company. You work with good companies and gain experience while looking for permanent work. Only problem is there is no benefits, There is no longevity.
Pros
Ok company
Cons
Not enoughtwork
Client navigator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 10, 2017
Is a great organization that helps you with resources to get a jobs in different professions, as well as very reliable when it comes to paycheck. Always willing to work with you.
Pros
Always open to helping you.
Cons
Is a temporary job.
Use them like they use you
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 7, 2017
Winston staffing is good for someone who needs the experience. It is not ny any means a way to get your foot in the door so please don't let them fool you. Use them for what you can and move on! They can be unorganized at times. One time I was laid off out of nowhere and it was unsettling.
Pros
Good for exerpience
Cons
everything under the son
Good Agency to work for
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 13, 2017
Good Agency to work for even though the pay rate is somewhat low. However in terms of placement, they are efficient and placements can be sometimes for 6 months. The staff are kind and friendly and ARE ALWAYS WILLING to advise and lend a helping hand.
Pros
Quick Job Assignments
Cons
Low pay rates
Workplace was not very friendly
Licensed Physician's Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 12, 2017
I worked per diem or locum tenems for this staffing agency that was not very friendly and did nit try to assist me with getting work relevant to my experience and training
Good staffing agency
Public Health Nurse at DOHMH (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 17, 2017
I would recommend this place of employment to anyone looking for employment temp to perm. I find that this so far has been one of the best staffing agencies I've worked with.
Temp Agency
Clerical / Administrative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 19, 2017
I worked at Beth Isreal hospital on Kings Highway as a Medical Records clerk. Prep patients medical files for patient to transfer to designated location. Called doctors to come in and complete patients charts which were missing certain documentation. keeping all medical files in order.
Emergency Medical Services for NYC Transit Authority
Emergency Medical Technician Paramedic (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 14, 2017
Every day was unpredictable. There was either sick passengers or employees. Management was great I had full autonomy to complete the job and make decisions on emergency procedures. the hardest part of my job was responding to 9/11/01. After working 16 weeks 12-16hr shifts I decided to relocate to PA. I retired in 2011.
Pros
great pay, flexibility
Cons
horrific accidents and disasters
A typical day at work
Receptionist (Manhattan Heart Dept (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 6, 2017
I get to meet new people who are kind and understanding. Get to learn new things. I have a set schedule with decent hours. Company is flexible to your leaving standards. Nothing but good vibes and great people.
Was'nt good for me.
Senior Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 23, 2017
Never found permanent work for me. Winston didn't work out for me.
Winston only found 1 job for me and it was for only 60 days. Left Winston staffing shortly after that job.
Great Company
Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 21, 2017
The company was professional and provide input and job opportunities that fit in with the job markets and the ability to keep fresh ideas and focuses on the employees
entry level
Department Kidney Referral Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 19, 2017
Great entry level environment to develop skills and learn about the specialty. I enjoyed working with the patients and making daily them happy by doing the best job I can.
Okay company
TEMPORARY WORKER (Current Employee) –  Westbury, NYAugust 14, 2017
Not bad. Helped me get a job right away. Wished they helped me find a more permanent job but the place I've been assigned to is nice and comfortable. Wish there was more mobility.
Professional
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 2, 2017
I was very pleased working with Winston agency. Very happy with temporary assignments agency was giving it to me. Highly recommend to accept Winston stuffing agency to your database.
Good Company
Contract Anaylst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 24, 2017
Helpful company that looks into helping you find a job. Great recruiters who will see what they can do for their employees and try to find the best fit for them.
Pros
Helpful company that looks into helping you find a job.
Cons
Underpay of Temps
Winston Staffing
Temporary Social Worker (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 24, 2017
Because it is a temp agency, most of the ratings aren't really relevant, because they're placing me at jobs at other organizations. I will say that I'm very satisfied with the service that I have received from them. They placed me in a good position at the promised salary. You should know that in order to get placed, you really need to have a lot of experience in health care (their specialty) or in the field in general, and you need to be prepared to "hit the ground running" once you start working.
Pros
Good placement; responsive staff; weekly pay; easy time sheet system.
Cons
Hourly rate could be better.
It is a great place to start a career
Financial Analyst (temporary) (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 13, 2017
i enjoy everyday of my life at job because i like the organization and my job. I enjoy dealing with my daily responsibilities. In short period of time, i have learned almost everything which is related to my job. I have a team of 4 Financial Analyst 1 IT manager and 1 Project manager, they are very professional people and help each other to achieve our goals. I have not found any difficulty or I do not feel that it is a difficult job. Everyday at a job is a new day and different day, the most enjoyable moment at my job arrives when I achieve my goals at the given time period.
Pros
Great Place to learn
Cons
I have ot found any sofar
A day at work
CMO Montefiore, Professional Services (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 9, 2017
8 hours of busy, ongoing work pace. Great team players. Awesome Managers and a great company to work for. Breaks and lunch. Smooth day of work. Very friendly environment.