Winthrop Property Management
Winthrop Management was established in 1975 as a privately held real estate investment management company. Winthrop’s property management division, Winthrop Management LP, provides comprehensive property management and construction management services. Winthrop Management LP currently manages more than 15,000 residential units in multifamily communities throughout the United States. At Winthrop Management LP our primary objective is to maximize property values while building an exceptional community that delivers an outstanding resident experience.
Winthrop Management LP is currently seeking an on-site Activity Director for a Luxury Active Adult Community located in Conroe, TX. Strong marketing and resident relation skills are required. The Activity Director position requires a high level of communication with our independent residents and the selected candidate must have a passion for fun.
Each Winthrop Management team member is carefully selected, based not only on experience, but attitude, professionalism and commitment to exceptional customer service. Winthrop Management LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Seeking a high energy person that possesses character traits of kindness, compassion, and creativity.
- High School Diploma. College Degree Preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Strong Marketing and Social Media abilities
- Experience in the organization and planning of social activities
- No restricted hours
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Leasing or sales experience a plus
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills
- Proficient with computers, Windows (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet and email, and other relevant applications
- At times, light lifting of packages or equipment is required
Please send your resume and salary requirements to the attention of April Potts. Qualified candidates only please. Position is available immediately.