Winthrop Property Management
Winthrop Management was established in 1975 as a privately held real estate investment management company. Winthrop’s property management division, Winthrop Management LP, provides comprehensive property management and construction management services. Winthrop Management LP currently manages more than 15,000 residential units in multifamily communities throughout the United States. At Winthrop Management LP our primary objective is to maximize property values while building an exceptional community that delivers an outstanding resident experience.
Winthrop Management LP is currently seeking an Experienced Property Manager for “A” Class Product located in Conroe, TX. Strong marketing and supervisory skills are required. Each Winthrop Management team member is carefully selected, based not only on experience, but attitude, professionalism and commitment to exceptional customer service. Winthrop Management LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Knowledge of Real Estate industry. Minimum 2 years of Property Manager experience supervising 300+ Multi-Family Apartment Communities
- High School Diploma. College Degree Preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Strong Marketing Knowledge of Multi-Family Housing Industry
- Experience supervising 6 or more associates.
- Strong understanding of financial reporting, operating reports, and revenue growth
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills
- Proficient with computers, Windows (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet and email, and other relevant applications
- Daily property inspection, door knocking, and stair climbing of multi-level housing structure
- At times, light lifting of packages or equipment is required
- No Restricted Hours
Please send your resume and salary requirements to the attention of Jeff Cruz, Regional Vice-President. Qualified Candidates only please.