Wipit is looking for an Android Developer with a passion for delivering mobile payments technology to the cash preferred and unbanked customers. You will play a key role with the product and design teams and will be responsible for creating an elegant, UI-rich application experience.
- Work closely with our product and design teams to build advanced mobile payment applications for the Android platform
- Work effectively to foster a strong team environment collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and launch new features and applications.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Extensive experience in software development (design and implementation)
- Strong Android SDK experience
- Deep understanding and comfort with the Android platform. The ideal candidate has been developing on Android for years and has released several apps to Google Play.
- Proficient with Java/C++
- Deep understanding of multi-threaded code
- Entrepreneurial mindset and can-do attitude with a desire to contribute to the team’s collective success.
- Team oriented and is relentless to helping the team accomplish its goals.
- Strong work ethic with attention to quality work and attention to details.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, iterative development environment with short-turn around times.
Wipit is a mobile payments venture focused on serving unbanked and underbanked consumers. Wipit provides these consumers with a mobile wallet application and an integrated Visa® prepaid card. Consumers can use the mobile wallet application to pay directly for financial services such as international money transfer, bill payment, and prepaid mobile replenishment, and can load money to their account via cash or Wipit’s Quick Check service. Wipit is strategically partnered with and invested in by Euronet Worldwide (NASDAQ: EEFT). For more information, visit www.wipit.me/boost.
Indeed - 6 months ago