Qualified candidates are responsible for B2B sales to retailers to participate in the mobile wallet program. Inside Sales Agents will be following up on leads and interacting with retail owners via phone and email to engage in onboarding activities, answering inquiries, and resolving issues. Retailer onboarding support and technical support comprise the primary job functions for this role. Phone and email contacts are non-routine and will require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures. Agents must achieve basic working knowledge of all Wipit products, services and promotions. This position is a full-time temp position through the end of 2013.
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Retailer Support and Customer Care Skills & Tasks
- Meet and exceed monthly retailer onboarding targets
- Educate retailers regarding Wipit’s products & services, including the retailer’s value proposition
- Assist retailers with completing the Wipit application, as well as necessary follow ups to fully onboard the retailer
- Collaborate with internal functions, external partners and 3rd parties to complete application onboarding process.
- Research, troubleshoot and perform retailer application assistance and other duties, as assigned
- Exhibit a fun and energetic attitude with a passion and enthusiasm for learning
- Assist other departments as needed
Tech Support Skills:
- Troubleshoot retailers through Android Wipit mobile application & website circumstances
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills required
- Excellent communication and basic computer skills (MS Excel)
- Bi-lingual in English and Korean or Urdu preferred
- Must possess an open, pleasant, positive, and friendly personality
- Self-motivated and driven with a strong work ethic
- Team oriented attitude with a collaborative approach; willing to assist and support others
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Organized and good follow through on action items
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
Wipit is a mobile payments venture focused on serving unbanked and underbanked consumers. Wipit provides these consumers with a mobile wallet application and an integrated Visa® prepaid card. Consumers can use the mobile wallet application to pay directly for financial services such as international money transfer, bill payment, and prepaid mobile replenishment, and can load money to their account via cash or Wipit’s Quick Check service. Wipit is strategically partnered with and invested in by Euronet Worldwide (NASDAQ: EEFT). For more information, visit www.wipit.me/boost.