WirelessEmporium.com is looking for someone who is ambitious, hungry and has an entrepreneurial spirit to join an exciting ecommerce company. We are adding to our rockstar team and we are looking for the right people to be part of it. We have competitive comp/bonus plans available.
This intensely analytical individual should have an extremely strong background in paid search (SEM/PPC) and bring a proven history of consistent revenue growth while maintaining a high ROAS. The ideal individual will also be involved in conversion rate optimization (CRO) and be familiar with running both A/B & multivariate tests.
Become a part of a strong, consistently growing organization (28% Compounded Annual Growth), a Top 500 Internet Retailer, and Inc. 5000 Honor Roll organization (5-time consecutive award winner) in the best industry in Consumer Electronics retail (smartphones). This role tailor-made for growth and leadership in our ever-growing organization!
We are looking for someone with a “Work hard. Play hard.” attitude. We expect for this person to be able to immediately hit the ground running. We also expect this person to own and grow this channel and quickly utilizing their expertise in other areas of Internet Marketing.
Duties Will Include:
- Keyword research, optimization and bidding algorithm tweaks
- Ability to consistently hit monthly revenue and ROAS targets
- Full utilization of the Adobe Marketing Suite (Analytics, Test & Target & Media Optimizer)
- Execution of A/B & MVT testing cycles from start to finish (hypothesis ideation to post test analysis)
- Constant mining of search term reports & heavy analytical data to hunt for traffic & product opportunities
- Close integration with the merchandising and purchasing teams to ensure inventory & search demand are in sync
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years of Internet Marketing experience REQUIRED
- Experience w/ e-commerce specific SEM applications such as PLAs & RSLAs a huge plus
- Intimate knowledge of Google Adwords, Bing Ads, retargeting and Display campaigns
- Masterful use of Adobe Media Optimizer, Google Adwords Editor & Bing Ads Editor
- Expertise w/ Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools
- Familiar with testing tools such as Adobe Test & Target, Visual Website Optimizer or Optimizely
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, Vlookups etc…).
- You will become part of the most sophisticated marketing team in the country.
- Entrepreneurial culture
- Laugh and have fun with a company full of cool people making crazy things happen
- Great Health care, Vision, and Dental plans
- Be part of a sleeping giant and see the company grow to its potential
- Have a suggestion? ...We would love to hear it. : )
Contingent upon experience and qualifications. Performers that can GSD (get s@&$ done) right will be rewarded including monthly KPI bonuses.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
WirelessEmporium.com and its family of web sites are the industry leaders in mobile accessories online.
- 7-Yr consecutive INC. 5000 Honoree ('08-'14), 8-time Orange County Business Journal list of "Fastest Growing Private Companies" ('07'-'14)
- Profitable organization since day 1 (Founded 2001) - a real business creating real results
- Averaging 28% compounded annual growth with zero-debt/equity investment
What Wireless Emporium is all about:
- Happiness & Autonomy - freedom and creativity fosters the most positive and productive working environments
- TEAM & Culture - "A" people attract "A" people! Spend time with others who have sharp minds, great ethics and a passion for their work.
- Embodying & Driving change - the pace of technology requires us to be nimble, stay on the cutting edge, and adapt to the ever-changing business landscape, but we also have the creativity and gusto to foster change ourselves.
- Rewards & Acknowledgement – we like to foster an environment conducive to true “intrinsic motivation” - make a living, but explore, develop and foster your passion through your work.