Wireless Express

Wireless Express Employer Reviews

Not so good
Assistant Retail Store Manager (Former Employee), South Bend, INSeptember 30, 2013
They are all about the money there. They don't care about their employees at all. They will do anything that they can get away with, legal or not.
good sales
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, IndianaAugust 26, 2013
Cash handling, managing contracts, outside sales and marketing , networking.
Descent to work at
Wireless Expert (Former Employee), Waterloo, IAAugust 23, 2013
Pros: worked good hours
Cons: managers, employees quit or terminated every month because of different mindset for the company.
Managers worked around family, social schedules including coaching.
meowwwwwwwwwww
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Akron, OhioJune 28, 2013
Great place to work. awesome people, free water and wi-fi
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
productive, fun, professional
Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Moline, ILApril 20, 2013
workflow, sales, customer service, maintain inventory
sales support, cellphones, customer service
informative mangement, poor attendance, poor scheduling
friendly co-workers, willing to trade hours, flexible with trades
sales with poor customer flow, selling accessories,work location
customer service, sales, benefits, training was influential
Good people
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Akron, OHMarch 26, 2012
the job is really easy if u are a people person.management helpful.compensation good
Constant Change, Fun, and Great Customer Service
Supervisor (Current Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONJuly 20, 2012
Pros: 75% benefits, full time
Cons: no eye care included in benefits
- Typical Day at Work: non-stop, there was always something that needed to be done to keep your day busy and time flew by. I loved helping customers find the perfect phone and plan for their needs. Gave me a sense of accomplishment and goals. I also loved the administrative part of the business and organizing processes to provide time saving techniques. – more... I was passionate about training employees in different sales presentations and how to provide great customer service experiences.

- What I have learned: advanced on knowledge regarding different management techniques and skills. Technological education grew with many different training courses on cell phones and computers which included mechanical mechanism. There was new training course available every three months. Business knowledge became refined.

- Management: I enjoyed working with management and found it very easy to suggest new ideas. A lot of my ideas were implemented and management thought highly of my opinions regarding business knowledge and procedures. I have a phenomenal memory, policies and procedures are easy for me to remember. I was always willing to help if someone was unsure on how to proceed with a situation which made me a great supervisor, role model, and trainer. There was no store management positions available or I would have applied for this position.

- Co-workers: I enjoyed going to work everyday with my co-workers because over time we seemed to become a lot like a family. We used team selling techniques and always helped each other with irate situations. Sometimes it is easier for a person to hear bad news from two people rather than one individual. Since we were at work more than we had a personal lives, we made sure that we celebrated holidays together at the work place which helped keep up morale. We provided each other with positive feed back regarding sales numbers and suggested areas that could improve that would impact overall targets. As a team we hit beyond targets every quarter because we considered other co-workers and tried not to think as a single person agenda. Team work and having fun while in the work place with co-workers is the key to a successful business and I enjoyed every minute of it.

- Hardest Part of the Job: Is telling a customer news or information you know that could be upsetting. Example: would be telling a customer their phone is unrepairable because there is water damage cause by humidity. In this situation all you can do is be positive, give several suggestions and options, and show empathy. Being a good listener is an important aspect of customer service and waiting for your opportunity to speak. People are in a rush with life and often forget to listen to everything the customer is saying and then responding. Listening also involves acknowledgement during appropriate intervals such has nodding your head, or saying "I understand exactly how you are feeling." Building rapport with a customer and making each transaction accommodate to their needs is an important aspect of being a successful sales representative.

- Most Enjoyable Part of the Job: Turning an irate customer into a perfect sale and having the customer leave with a smile on their face and shaking your hand. This makes your job worth doing. It gives you a sense of accomplishment and makes you feel good that you were able to turn a bad experience into a good one. That customer will come back and ask for you by name and tell their friends/family about this experience. It is a challenge and keeps your day interesting. – less