Reporting to the President, this transformational leader will support the strategic growth plan for this well established Telecommunications infrastructure service provider.
We seek a candidate capable of leading planned growth while driving an improved, exceptional customer experience, creating an environment for employee success and engagement. This is an exceptional opportunity for a seasoned leader to join an evolving, dynamic firm and apply their accumulated skills and abilities to lead change. This is a dynamic transformational role.
This leader will accept the challenge to create an environment of mutual respect and trust with employees and customers to drive profitable growth. This is an opportunity for a candidate with the ability to create a collaborative team environment and champion a culture of continuous improvement, building a team that embraces learning. This executive will help us create an environment committed to delivering best in class customer service with a team of highly engaged employees.
The Executive will lead all aspects of business operations of this service provider. The primary role will be to execute a growth strategy designed around becoming the leading service provider in the industry. We seek both an architect and a builder who understands that the development of people focused on providing outstanding customer service, executed efficiently, as the foundation for success. This candidate will act like a partner, think like an entrepreneur, and execute with passion.
Education and Experience
- We prefer a candidate with a four-year degree with courses preferably in administration, engineering, electronics, or business management.
- 10 years in the Telecommunications industry ideally with experience both in leading operation service teams and in customer facing roles.
- 5+ years of experience leading others as a supervisor or manager.
- Prior experience as a Manager or Director level title in a Telecommunications company is preferred.
- They will have strong business acumen. Previous experience having P&L responsibility for an organization or division.
- Strong computer and application experience with spreadsheets, project management and scheduling tools, etc. is required.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.