Wireless Revolution Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great Employees, Low income if you are in a Slow Location
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 13, 2017
Corporate Would Pass Down Harmful Words to Attempt to Motivate You to sell more..They're Snakes.. They Focus Only On Numbers, Not You. Just Corporate..
Pros
Fun, Simple, Friendly Environment, Flexible
Cons
Corporate, Constant Rule Changing, Commission%, Pay
That place is depressing, management is incredibly unfair
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Olympia, WASeptember 13, 2017
I know they say 17 dollars an hour but nobody's getting that works there you start at minimum wage and, you never hit comission either because the store is never busy, spent many days there without having a soul walk in the store either, they also make you go out into local business's parking lots and harass people about their cell phone provider, spin signs on the street corner, and flyer neighborhoods an hour or two out of each of your shifts,
Sales Representative
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MI 48114May 23, 2017
It is a very friendly environment however there are a lot of management changes that occur in a short amount of time, leaving a few loose ends here and there.
Work in progress
Manager, Cricket Wireless (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAMay 17, 2017
Re-evolving management process.
Fairly easy tasks.
Marketing Focused.

Easy to open & close store.
in store focus: Pushing accessories, offering add-on, pushing accessories bundle.

Out store focus: Handing out flyers, interacting with people.
Good job for getting your foot in the door for sales
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIFebruary 3, 2015
I love working here, just be wary that they only pay commission if your store hits the 3rd quintile or better and if you work in a low traffic area that is not always easy.
Worst company I've ever worked for
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Bristol, VASeptember 26, 2014
The shady sales tactics forced on employees was beyond my ethical standards thus leading to the company letting me go while I was on vacation for reasons not given. Terrible work environment, they lie to customers and bully their employees into attempts at profiting their own corporate locations. - Based out of Michigan.
excellent service
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIJuly 14, 2014
Loved helping people with their accounts, persuading them to upgrade really gave me a chance to learn different techniques on how to sell more product.
Pros
learned new ways to upgrade products
Cons
there could be weeks were sales were low.
Great work place
Manager (Former Employee) –  Monroe, MIFebruary 6, 2014
The hours are long but worth it. I learned all my sales techniques with spot on training and a fun training program. The management is very supportive and has loyalty to their employees. The coworkers are fun and are friends. They make the day blow by. The hardest part of the job is that you are always busy, but the most enjoyable part is that you are always busy. Your days are always different and go by so fast. It is the best and the worst of the job. But a great company to work for.
Pros
Compensation plan, Coworkers.
Cons
Possibly my best career experience
Store Manager/Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, SheboyganJanuary 23, 2014
My typical day at work is a nice 9-10 hour day. I spend a lot of my morning going through previous day/s paperwork, cash outs and deposits. Ensuring that all was completed correctly. Throughout the day I will oversee the operations of whichever location I am at and coach my employees as I see necessary should any issues arise. Part of my day is spent trying to fight "fires" with customers or be the middle man between an upset customer and Sprint, in order to solve their issue.

My manager, Rick Dawdy, has been an excellent mentor to me throughout my time with Wireless Revolution. Without his help along the way, I would not be in the position I am in as the Territory Manager.

My employees are great, with the company going through the sale of a few stores, it makes it tough on the employees when it comes to day to day operations and execution as we've been left with no inventory. This has taken its toll on everybody, however they show up to work and do what they can to drive sales.

Hardest part of the job is going on right now, with the pending sale. Without inventory, its tough to help the employees be in a position to earn bonuses/commissions without being able to sell devices.

Most enjoyable part of the job is the overall freedom, free-thinking and problem solving that I get to experience daily. I look forward to being able to utilize my intelligence and all of my life long training in order to help a person or persons out in their situation and see if we can come to an agreement.
Great employees and very flexible for work hours
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILMay 31, 2013
Customers were very demanding in a cell store, and they treated their phones as if it were their kids. Sometimes it would get very busy and others it would be slow just depended on the week and month. I learned a lot, different sales techniques, service and repair, repairing phones, processing e-tickets for repairs, how customers were in Peoria vs Pekin lot different customer when it came to broken phones or buying a phone, and how to multitask smoother because I had more task than my previous job. Management was really helpful, they would show you other ways to close a sell, also they would recognize you when it was necessary, give you the proper tools to succeed, because they wanted to see you succeed. Co-workers were awesome to work with very friendly, and we worked as a team on knowledge and selling to customers. They also would switch rounds and buy each other lunch. Great team to work with overall. Hardest part of the job was explaining to the customer that their phone had water damage. Most enjoyable part of the job was the contest between all employees to sell the most in the month , because we were rewarded with prizes and money.
Pros
Commission, Employees, Management, upgrade elgiblity, sprint rewards me
Cons
Hourly Pay, phone repair, sometimes communication, Upper management Contact List
Good pay and commission but bad scheduling
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Saint Johns, MIJune 18, 2012
it was a nice place to work but management was tough. They didnt care about you they only cared about the money you were bringing in. the pay was good aslong as you could sell and it was easy to advance. High school got in the way and they didn't want to cooperate with my schedule.
Pros
tough management, sales, commission, enviroment
Cons
upset customers, bad scheduling