Retail Store Manager
Wireless Store-Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer
Wireless Store, One of the largest and fastest growing Premium Retailer for Verizon Wireless, is currently recruiting Store Managers in the Northern California/Nevada area.
Join our Team to accelerate your success!!
- Working as a Store Manager, you will develop and lead a professional retail sales team to ensure achievement of store/kiosk revenue targets, operational goals and 100% customer satisfaction.
- You will supervise the overall daily operation of a store including training, discipline, and scheduling of employees to ensure cost effective and quality Store Operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure customer satisfaction and superior customer experience
- Maintain inventories at adequate levels, promote sales, and maintain the appearance of the store
- Complete accounting and paperwork associated with cash receipts and prices and conduct physical inventories
- Meet assigned sales performance and profitability criteria
- Set appropriate individual performance standards for the store/kiosk in line with company standards
- Develop, implement and monitor a store prospecting plan to increase sales
- Facilitate and participate in weekly staff training/educational sessions to increase knowledge, create high levels of motivation, and inspire team to achieve results.
- Establish and monitor store/kiosk work schedules and staffing issues to effectively manage payroll expenses
- Exhibit a high level of leadership presence within all aspects of the business and other internal departments
- Analyze various business reports for trend analysis and strategic planning purposes
- Effectively manage a team of retail store employees, including coaching, administering discipline, etc.
You will be responsible for all functions of the retail store/kiosk to include sales, customer service, inventory, and technical troubleshooting. You will maintain internal visual merchandising and in-store displays and ensure store appearance meets company standards at all times. You will analyze transactions to continuously find methods to simplify procedures, improve processes, and maximize resources.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Two years sales/customer service experience in the retail industry
- One year management experience
- Excellent sales skills and demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance standards
- Ability to motivate and lead direct reports
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, printer
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to attend required training
If you are interested in an interview please submit your resume. The interview process entails a 20-30-minute phone interview, followed by a face-to-face interview, and finally a personality/skills test which will be the final piece of our evaluation. If you want to join an organization where sales excellence is rewarded we look forward to hearing from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer
ALL APPLICANTS ARE SUBJECT TO BACKGROUND CHECKS