Wireless Vision, LLC Employee Reviews

Scam
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 21, 2018
My time with the company has shown they will scam you out of every dime you they promise to pay you. In one day you can go from making money to the next day owing the company money. The promise to fix it and pay you what you earned but that never happens.
Not all that its cracked up to be
Wireless Sales Expert (Former Employee) –  Walla Walla, WAFebruary 20, 2018
Wireless Vision entices you with a "commission" payout on top of your hourly, but the hourly itself is a joke and the commission isnt good either. If you arent making your sales goals then they cut your hours. Which ruins your abilities to sell. they expect you to work off the clock in order to bring in appointments and write you up if you dont. While it does offer medical and dental/vision, the insurance has such high deductibles that you still cant really afford to go to the doctor. Management doesnt care about anything other than getting their numbers, Associates act like 13 year olds and will constantly stab you in the back to get ahead and steal sales as often as they can. Unless you are about to lose your house. I would recommend to stay well enough away from this company
Pros
discount on t mobile service plan
Cons
Late hours, no sales traffic, if you want to "do well" you cant have a life
upbeat and fast paced work life
Mobile Expert (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 19, 2018
the job culture is demanding as most jobs are. how and when you work depends on how good of a seller you are. it is a learning experience, button that is also stressful. but having the experience is a plus !
Overworked
Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 19, 2018
Managers are routinely putting in 60+hours a week just to try and hit their goals. Training in the company is almost none existent. The commission structure makes little sense and treats reps unfairly for the amount of work they are doing.
Pros
Some of the managers are great
Cons
Just about everything else
Cut throat with absolutely no loyalty to their employees
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaFebruary 12, 2018
After working for a major carrier for over 14 years I decided to step away from the "corporate" environment and work for a "family owned" type operation...what a mistake. The management here is more cut throat than anything I have ever experienced. "The beatings will continue, until moral improves' mindset. Couldn't think of many positive things to say regarding this company, other then if you are in upper management you can do whatever you want.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
culture, management, tough to obtain bonuses
Lazy and deceitful managers/co workers.
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNFebruary 9, 2018
If you're looking for a job that allows you to take advantage of its customers Wireless Vision is the company for you. The management is horrible and pushes you to lie and take advantage of your customers. The store I was working at made people put stuff on a customers accounts with a promise to credit them, but never did. They made you sell things that were unethical to the customers if you didn't you would be written up. They made you also work long hours and the commission was always never what it seemed. The management was solely on politics giving the wrong store to the wrong people. The store I was at is under investigation for fraud and again putting things on peoples accounts without permission. I highly do not recommend this company.
Pros
They fed us a lot
Cons
No breaks or short breaks, long hours, no work life balance, horrible management, fraud, and commission fraud
The worst Company on earth
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 19, 2018
WV gives a bad name to Tmobile. the most terrible place to work. I wouldn’t reccomend this company to anybody. they overwork you and under pay you. the managers have no idea what they are doing. not the assistant managers store managers or district manager. Queens district is the worst district. they are all extremely incompetent & i feel that WV does not care about their employees. the worst representation of the Tmobile brand.
Cons
Everything.
The Truth
Sales Lead Manager (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 16, 2018
Nothing is worse than this. Brooklyn District is a total disgrace to this company. There is no loyalty, balance nor union within this company whatsoever; so don't bother wasting your time applying to be manipulated, nor bribed into being set up for failure. Spare yourself the headache of Wireless Vision T-Mobile (Specifically Brooklyn) and just apply for T-Mobile Corporate Store instead. They refuse to pay Over Time, they don't properly train their employees for each position, they honor favoritism over politics, they verbally abuse/ bully their employees, peer pressure, the managers play with employees commission, the DMs don't really care about doing whats right nor try to help assist when there is a complaint about employees treatment and they promote people who do fraud and fire those who are against it.
Pros
You meet great people for different parts of life, 25% Discount off of accesories and Aetna insurance.
Cons
They have a lot to work on.
Decent pay if you’re in a store with traffic
Retail sales advisor (Current Employee) –  Endicott, NYJanuary 11, 2018
The pay and benefits aren’t to bad but only if your in a store with heavy traffic. Management is a joke in my store but you may get lucky some of the managers i’ve met seem nice.
Challenging but rewarding
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Webster Groves, MODecember 28, 2017
Tons of opportunities to make money with a great commission package. Upper management was lacking in ability as far as continued education. There was to many bosses giving different orders.
INCREDIBLE COMPANY.... But be prepared to perform, and handle the heat when you don't!
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaDecember 25, 2017
Wireless Vision is an incredible company with amazing values. They are all about their people! Benefits and compensation are great! Commission structure is great for Management and Associates. My salary was competitive and the bonus comm on top was dreamy!

I had Excellent peers who were in fellow management positions in the district and a phenomenal chain of District Manager's to support the role. The company also invests a lot of money in the development of management and there is a lot of room for career growth.
The team at the corporate office are amazing and very easy to get in touch with if you need help with something or have a question. The inter-company communication definitely sets WV apart.

DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS COMPANY IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE A FAST PACED HIGH PRESSURE ENVIRONMENT. The company is performance based, so if you are unable to keep up with the standard, you will find yourself stressed.

As a store manager I worked 45-55 hours a week, long days. Yes I was compensated highly, but the role was too stressful for me at the current time and I feel like results were expected over night even if there was pre defined challenges in my given location. I only left due to the role not suiting my life balance right now, otherwise I would have never ever thought about leaving this company.

I REALLY RECOMMEND WIRELESS VISION!! They are growing fast and are absolutely all for their people.
Pros
Company values, Great peers, High Compensation, amazing benefits.
Cons
Stressful, High Pressure, Long hours
Horrible and shady
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZDecember 22, 2017
I did not like working for this company at all. Everything was pretty shady and things were just off all the time with the money. I wasn't really happy with the work life balance and we had managers that were changed out every other month.
wonderful
STORE LEAD (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYDecember 12, 2017
This job has the ability to grow in income and shows you how to run a store. It gives you the confidence and the strength to take on difficult task and over come them.
job not a career
T - Mobile Wireless Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 8, 2017
Honestly its retail sales its an alright stop over before you find something permanent to do. Benefits are not existant but you can make a few bucks if you try.
Terrible
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 7, 2017
Very disorganized poor place to work and management is racist and will downplay black workers,black can’t stand for that anymore. hire anybody and everybody
Pros
Cons
Dis-organized
Junk Job
Retail Sales Associate / Sales Lead (Current Employee) –  New Berlin, WINovember 6, 2017
Avoid Wireless vision at all costs. Find better opportunities in sales, or find a better career field. This company doesn't care much for people. If you have any higher level education, it will not count for much at WV.
Pros
Some managers are friendly, some locations good
Cons
terrible pay, no job security, commission sales structure constantly changing and de-valued
Outgoing place
Store Operation Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 25, 2017
Very welcoming friendly atmosphere , fun to work with it ,they make you feel like family when you at work .
They always outing for employees always promotions
good pay to be stessed out
SALES (Current Employee) –  MIOctober 15, 2017
Lack of development !!! Over worked man hours when store is not staffed. Turn over rate very high due to lack of management. This Place makes empty promises about advance placement in the company.
Fast pace
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 4, 2017
Great place to work, tec is great. Be ready for change and a fast pace as wireless sales and especially T-Mobile moves fast. Pay is very reasonable....
Pros
Competitive environment
Cons
The grind
Commission structure is unattainable
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 10, 2017
I've worked for Vision for years. The way the company commission structure has changed has me looking for a new job. It used to be good money where people were treated well. Now I'm lucky to make 500 in commission and sometimes you can't do what's best for the customer because it doesn't pay you. Seems they keep coming up with ways to not pay us.

The only perks were my store manager was amazing. But once he got moved the new one is just ok and, the health insurance is amazing.
Pros
Health insurance is VERY good
Cons
Impossible to make sales qoutas and get paid well

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wireless Vision, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8