Pros: having the understanding of how cell phones and cell phone service plans worked.
Cons: there wasn't many advancements available.
- Open the store, insure store is supplied properly, and the store is clean.
- Use computer systems to uncover the best products for each customer.
-Troubleshoot any issues with phones before sending the phones out for repair,
- Handle customer complaints and concerns.
- Handle any customer payments and purchases.
- Create contract for – more... cell phone service.
I learned many things about how to troubleshoot cell phones and what could happen to them.
My management team was very well organized which made day to day activities easy
My co-workers were easy to get along with which made daily activities easier because we would work as a team.
The hardest part of my job was when an irate customer would enter the store with a broken phone, no insurance, and no older phones. This was resolved either by making a call to Verizon and moving an upgrade forward or finding them another phone they could outright purchase within their budget.
The most enjoyable part of my job was properly pairing a customer with the correct cell phone and cell phone plan. They would leave with a smile and then come back at a later time and tell me how much they loved their phone. – less