WIS International Employee Reviews

fast pace
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 11, 2017
its a part time job. no set hours, you travel everywhwere long day sometimes more than 8 hours, if you need to know what time you get off there is no prosefic time to get off you get travel time for less money and if you travel over 2 hours you only get paid for an hour whuch cheats us out ofour money
Cons
short breaks
Not very consistent with hours
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hickory, NCDecember 9, 2017
For anyone looking to just work 40 hours and go home, this job is not for you. You typically had to get up at 5 in the morning and had 1 hour to get ready to board the shuttle van. from 6 in the morning the stores would be an hour away and then work from 7 until the entire store was counted. Often we were so understaffed we stayed there working for about 12 hours a day with 1 hour lunch no breaks or anything. Your supervisors are very friendly but often try to pick the easy work for themselves. There is lots of favoritism and the management does not act like bosses they act like friends that swear so much its not even fun. I did this job for traveling and honestly youll be lucky if you stop at a motel with no bedbugs.
Pros
coworkers are genuine people
Cons
poor pay, poor conditions, poor management, understaffed, horrible hours
na
Inventory Supervisor (MOR) (Current Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WADecember 7, 2017
This job can be somewhat tedious and it is extremely early mornings and a lot of time spent traveling in vans. The money can be good if traveling. You work and travel closely with other employees so being able to get along with others in important.
Pros
travel wages
Cons
uncomfortable vans
Very competitive job atmosphere.
Driver/ inventory associate (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MADecember 7, 2017
Work till all inventory is situated then commute back to office just to get home and sleep for an hour if you are lucky. THEN back to work at different store . Always racing to count the most compaired to ur coworkers....
Pros
Pay every week
Cons
Always working, never any family time.
WIS International
Area Recruiter/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIDecember 5, 2017
if you want to make quick money this is the place to work.
It is fast paced and they will train you on the machine to do the inventories.
Lots of traveling
Pros
traveling
Cons
low pay and no benefits and lots of work Jan -Oct
Crazy work schedule
Inventory Supervisor (See Below) (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIDecember 5, 2017
Crazy hours; set start time, but flexible end time; based on the store being inventoried. Part-time pay, but can be based on production. Must have reliable transportation and be available for all times of day.
Pros
Not rocket science, travel to various areas of the state, good people to work with for the most part.
Cons
No set leave time from jobs, slow periods make budgeting difficult especially in the late fall.
N/a
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 3, 2017
I hated it.. no weekly schedule..barely no days off .. shows. Favoritism to old employees...getting get paid for wait time....only one break during a 15hours shift
unfriendly to employees
INVENTORY SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 2, 2017
You are not paid for all your work done at home not paid all pvu not paid all drive time poor management jump thorough hoops to get your raise then they change things so you dont only upper management gets raises
Fun to work
Inventory Associate ( Part-Time ) (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 30, 2017
hardest part of the job when travelling out of state and working early morning. Work place culture are diverse. Turn over are a lot.. Management are great. learned a lot of things in Retailing industries.
good part time job for college student
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 29, 2017
Not a company for long term career growth, the hours were few and the startimng times were either extremely early morning or late evening. The inventory job ran from 1 a week to up to 6 depending on what was on schedule.
Pros
funatmosphere, team environment
Cons
too few hours
Remote Talent Acquisition Specialist
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OhioNovember 28, 2017
I worked virtually as a 1099 contractor - received no benefits and I was paid less than the full-time counterparts hired directly by the company. If the pay scale was equitable, the overall job would have been great.
decent
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCNovember 28, 2017
low pay never got my differential wait pay or travel because i drove my own vehicle some staff had bad attitudes along with some managers harrassed by a manager sexually on daily basis
Pros
travel
Cons
hours
Fun workplace
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CANovember 28, 2017
If you like traveling and staying in hotels for feee, wis is a great place to work. Its fun, easy and very relaxing. I recommend it to anyone that can be gone for more than 3 days out the week.
Pros
Hour lunch, traveling, free hotels
Cons
Short breaks, long hours standing
A fun working because I got to travel around Washington
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kent, WANovember 27, 2017
We got to travel around Washington with a group of at least 20 people to grocery stores like Safeway or Target . To complete or task we were given each a hand held scanner with a memory chip. Then we scan products . Each item gets recorded online.
Pros
Get to work at my own pace but had a time limit
Cons
Healthcare
Worst
Lead Counter/Counter Help (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJNovember 26, 2017
The worst Company to work for they never want to address the serious issues on how the managers and the other higher authority treat the employees . Please do not work there they do not try to pay you on record so what you should be a title to.
Bad place to work
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Vinco, PANovember 26, 2017
your call off reasons are NOT hidden or kept private. poor hours, bad management, manager cuts pay(CALCULATE YOUR PAY AND WATCH YOUR PAY) poorly taken care of company vehicles(Smell and garbage everywhere)
Pros
easy job
Cons
little pay, cut throat, bad equiptment
Better going panhandling
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville , NCNovember 26, 2017
Everything about this job is a lie. Managers tell you anything and want to demand you speed up when you haven't ate or had a break. OSHA need to come in. Just sad how they treat you. More like high school. Managers sleeping with employee's. Employee's sleeping with each other. The worse job environment ever.
Pros
Cons
Everyrhing
Schedule
Inventory Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 26, 2017
Need to continually check emails and WIS online portal for schedule changes, all day, as many times as possible. Schedules are not always set because employees are scheduled based on accounts and stock level for each account. Managment work hard to maintain a steady and balance work schedule for their employees, they even search for jobs to schedule employees so they do not stay without work/hours. Managment works well with employees.
Inventory
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 22, 2017
Employees broken up in teams to assure the inventory in each stores assigned are accurate in a timely manner.
Supervisors assured we were under production to make the environment more competitive.
Very little supervision. Integrity to make sure the work is complete.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Not enough hours
productive fun wok place great employees and management
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 21, 2017
A typical day at work for me was great it was a fast pace job so its not really a dull moment. I loved my supervisors they were always helpful and reliant when needed. The hardest part of the job to me was my break time but that was only because I didn't want to stop working. I did learn that with effort and dedication you can go far with the company and they have great benefits and incentives once yor employed there. Overall I love WIS!
Pros
can earn more ours, benifits, room for growth within the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WIS International. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7