WIS International

WIS International Employee Reviews

Have worked with RGIS so I know how the job goes it's just paying attention not to make mistakes. keeping a cheerful dsmeener
specialist (Current Employee), wis InternationalAugust 4, 2015
Pros: Travel
Cons: Squished in vans. and some parties as I don't party.
Loved the travel time. was a specialist so got faster and more accurate.
Times with roomies when all done as there isn't time to chat.
Staff was great. Caring hope this Co. same.
Just listen work hard get along and laugh once in awhile.
inventory
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee), north sacramentoAugust 3, 2015
Pros: room for advancment
Cons: the going city to city wasnt convientant
accurate recording and counting of multiple items with hand held wizard for different stores sometimes commuting city to city
nontraditional work
Inventory Manager (Current Employee), Woodbridge, VAJuly 31, 2015
Pros: they hire anyone, weekly pay
Cons: skin gets messed up, on your hand and knees, Back and hands hurt
Too much down time, unprofessional employees in speech, attire, work ethics, body, high turnover. travel by company van or drive your self to sight. nontraditional hours up every morning at 3am. exhausting work. not enough money for that amount of time on the road
It was definitely fun working at different department stores.
Inventory Associate (Former Employee), Hickory Hills, ILJuly 30, 2015
WIS international is on one of the greatest jobs in the world, there are so many ways you can grow within the company and you get a 50 cent raise every six months.
fun work place with friendly people
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), fayetteville arkansasJuly 30, 2015
Pros: easy to move up in positions
Cons: early start/leave times
fun fast pace work with very friendly people that are more than willing to help when needed, early starty times which leads to plenty of time to still spend the rest of the day/night with family
Okay job exprience
traveling inventory associate (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 30, 2015
Hardest part of the job is dealing with management and older co-workers. Work is easy but there are long hours. A lot of traveling and staying in hotels majority of the week.
It was a job when I didn't have many other options.
Supervisor (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 28, 2015
Pros: You get to travel.
Cons: No breaks, low pay, bad work conditions, hostile environment, not worth it.
A typical day at work would usually start at say 3 am and you wouldn't start to get paid until 4. You would get to the store that you were supposed to inventory around 6 and you were expected to work all day without a break and without talking. Once the count was done you would wait around for anywhere between 1 and 2 hours, sometimes without getting paid and then you would be on the van for another 3 hours and only getting paid for 2 of them. You definitely don't get paid for all that you do and you don't get the respect you deserve. This company is only looking out for one thing and that is themselves.
Good Company with several opportunities
Area Manager (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAJuly 27, 2015
Pros: advancement opportunities
Cons: Long hours
Great company to work for. Long hours for managers. Economy resilient. Plenty of advancement opportunities. Good systems and processes in place.
Designed to undercompensate workers
Merchandiser (Current Employee), CaliforniaJuly 27, 2015
Pros: you can use drugs while at work if youre into that
Cons: Unpaid travel time, felonious coworkers, abusive managers, unscrupulous business practices
Disgusting company, "undercompensate the worker" is their mantra

2 hours per day of unpaid travel time in a very uncomfortable van.
Minimum wage.
Not part time despite corporate saying part time. they do this to avoid having to pay insurance.
Management embraces negative reinforcement. Yells at you.
Could go on and on, but id rather look for a different job. You get the picture. work here for a month if youre desperate.
Hectic enviroment
Inventory (Current Employee), Jackson, MSJuly 25, 2015
Pros: Weekly pay
Cons: Low quality workers
Management has gone downward here, and the quality of employees has greatly decreased. Employees rarely show up for work, are being paid minimum wage and very minimum training. Area manager is a pretty solid guy, while Inventory manager does absolutely anything he desires. Not a lot of leading by example from various supervisors here.
inventory
inventory counter (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 24, 2015
I learn how to count inventory. I didn't like the way they schedule you to work. we went to store and counted there inventory. It could take all day are a few hour. i would tell you to work there for part time but not full time.
fun coworkers
Inventory Associate (Current Employee), Kent, WAJuly 23, 2015
I enjoy the teamwork that I do with my team. My area manager lets me be flexible with my schedule especially when I was doing my externship for school.
Worst job I've ever had
Inventory associate (Former Employee), Mansfield, OhioJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Hires anyone
Cons: Low pay, unprofessional, unpaid required drive time
It's a very unprofessional company. The managers are very lazy. My boss had other people doing her job because she felt that she didn't get paid enough. They will hire anyone. Many of the workers were HEROIN addicts who got high on the job.
They say they allow you to have a flexible schedule, but that is a complete lie. You go to work every morning at 3 am and drive for 1-2 hours to the job site. If you ride in the company van, you don't get paid for the first or last hour of drive time. You never know what time you will be coming home. The van is sometimes packed with 12 or 13 people, and it gets hot and wreaks of body odor.
This job doesn't pay you enough for what you go through. I would only recommend WIS International for people with felonies or those who have no other choice.
SALON
Inventory Associate (Current Employee), Virginia beach ,vaJuly 23, 2015
Washing up, set up station, and wait for clients to start rolling in. cuts, color, braids, sew ins and all. sometimes feet are very sore
Strenuous Work Hours
Inventory Associate (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCJuly 21, 2015
A typical work day consisted of waking up at 2 am, riding on an overly crowded van to a destination 1+ hours away. Management was overall not easy to communicate with because management was also involved in the counting of inventory. My coworkers were great to work with. The hardest part of my job was the crowded travel environment and the long hours of counting.
Horribly strenuous job, for horrible pay.
Inventory "specialist" (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAJuly 17, 2015
Pros: Some good people to work with.
Cons: (Please read the review.)
Typical day consisted of waking up at 5 am, rushing to get ready, then driving anywhere between 30 minutes to 3 hours to the nearest Wal-Mart store - then meeting up in the back of Wal-Mart, and then everyone proceeded to scramble for a (seemingly) complex scanner in hope that you get one that actually works.
After that, we were in said Wal-Mart stores longer than any employee (typical day ranging from 12 - 15 hours long. Then at night, the (sometimes) long drive back to a (more often than not) horrible hotel.

Management for the branch I worked for wasn't terrible, but lacked professionalism and nearly any other quality of a "leader."

MOST of the people I worked with were great, but others were lazy, or uneducated (they will basically take anyone right off the streets) or people who are, "unstable". Not to go into too much detail, but I will say it was very uncomfortable to work around those individuals.

Hardest part about the job: Tedious, boring, super long hours, emotionally and physically strenuous in more ways than one.

Most enjoyable part of the job: Going home. Over time, even the traveling became monotonous.
its not a career
inventory associate (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJuly 16, 2015
its not a career job. it's a job just for now. there's no room for growth and advancement. The manager are alWAYS CHEATING YOUR TIME. they always ducting ur time.
Very challenging.
Inventory Associate (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCJuly 15, 2015
I don't feel that you get paid enough for the work you do. Can be very unprofessional. Managers are friends and not managers. Co-workers are awesome.
Inventory
Inventory associate (Former Employee), benicia caJuly 14, 2015
Learned how to used and hand scanner, and how to do inventory on various products in various stores. Management was great because they made us feel equal not just like employees. And the relationship with the employees made it easier to work.
very toxic work enviroment.
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIJuly 12, 2015
Supervisors are very rude and have extreme attitudes. They walk around like there better than you and they treat you like trash. They put you down in front of store employees. The employees treat you like dirt. They talk about you and to you and yell at you. Its the worst job in the world. Don't work here, it sucks.

1 2 3 4 5

About WIS International

WIS International is growing, and needs your help! If you enjoy working in a new location every day and being part of a dynamic, – Read more

WIS International Salaries