WIS International Employee Reviews

Found 1,275 reviews matching the search
AN Experience Worth Forgetting
Inventory Counting Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 22, 2017
They gave me very few hours to begin with. Ont op of it all, they paid us very little in wager. I wouldve definitely resign if i dint get laid off before.
Stay Away!!
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  West VirginiaMay 21, 2017
Never work here unless you have to! They will work you 8 hours until they give you a break and sometimes 12 hours non stop and most of the employee are leaving before of that reason because i thought you had to have at lest 2 15 min breaks and a 30 min lunch if you work more then 8 hours! You get paid 9.25 working and 8.25 on the bus but for some dumb reason you don't get paid the first hour your on the bus to the site and back so if your one hours away forget that money. Just don't work here!
Pros
Cons
everything.
loved the job didn't like being away
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, OHMay 21, 2017
Loved the job didn't like being away from home all week. No time for home life. But good benefits and great at raises. Good people to work with and lots to learn.
Pros
travel included paid hotels etc
Cons
home to or three days a wk
Fin place
Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 21, 2017
Happy chicken it was a great experience all around for most besides smelling like oil and fried foods all day even after show but really nice lpeople and customer
Pros
Food
Cons
Hot
An okay workplace
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIMay 21, 2017
If your coming straight from high school and need a job, this would be it. All you do is count merchandise with a scan gun. Not a job to make a career with.
Long hours, little reward, but the overtime is nice
Inventory Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYMay 19, 2017
I enjoy my job a lot as an inventory supervisor, frequently work 12-16 hours days 5-7 days a week. The hourly rates for supervisors are far from satisfactory but with all the overtime hours the gross yearly pay is quite satisfying.
Pros
Paid transportation time
Cons
Little sleep, little home time, low pay for high standards
horrible!!
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 19, 2017
Can be on the road for hours at a time with a number of other people in the cargo van with you. People always complaining and ghetto. Sometimes when you are counting a store, you can have 10 people yet be there all day long or have only a few and still be there all day. some people didnt want to work to their ability so made it harder for the ones who actually did work.
it was ok, hours were not great
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 19, 2017
This company isn't bad when you want to work part time(rarely) I worked about once to twice every two weeks. Other than that job is pretty straight forward
Fun
Help To Lead The Team To Common Goals (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLMay 17, 2017
It was an all around wonderful job that I love..The team is great to work with I loved every minute of it. I would tell anyone who wants to works for them that they should do it.
Wis
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 17, 2017
Sometimes you have to do whatever to make ends meet. This job was late night and the pay was not worth it. This position is for anyone that needs to work and does not have a family.
Pros
learned a new skill
Cons
deep nights
Stressful
INVENTORY ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Benicia, CAMay 16, 2017
If you plan on working for wis intenational be prepared to have no life when it comes to hvaing free time to do household things if you have children or a husband or wife the work crew if very boujee and its and the managment never smiles and is rude.
Pros
travel pa and its a job
Cons
short breaks, repetitive work
Terrible. No balance of life and work. Impossible to survive on poor pay.
Inventory Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYMay 16, 2017
The hours are horrendous - either overbearing hours or nearly none. Changes almost weekly. The pay is terrible to the amount of hours worked. The management is literally incompetant, from the upper management to the office management with few exceptions. Laziness and conflict is the culture of their workplace and many practices would be frowned upon in more legitimate work settings.
Pros
Cons
horrible hours, feast or famine, illicit practices, poor management
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Merrillville, INMay 15, 2017
Go to all the stores count everything that's in the store. Count each merchandise one by one. I love working for them its just the ride at night when the driver is sleepy
Pros
Fast job and easy
Cons
No breaks
Inventory supervisor (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MOMay 15, 2017
Great job we go to different stores to inventory the stores. We go in and start counting products. We have a meet spot. Company van picks everyone up takes them to the job. And back to the meet spot. People have a good time but we do our job.
Pros
Great company to work for
Cons
Hours are different every day
Not a good place to work
Inventory Manager (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYMay 15, 2017
Company does not work well with employees. Has drivers on the road to many hours a day. Would drive employee's to different locations to do inventory. There was not enough time given in between trips to get the proper rest needed. Some days there were only 3 or 4 hours of rest per day.
Fun and Lively
Inventory Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Elizabethtown, KYMay 13, 2017
Loved it, the workers kept positive attitudes, the leadership was phenomenal, easy work after you get used to it and a very easy way to maintain a personal life and work life..
Productive and builds strong character
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAMay 12, 2017
It was a great place to work at and the people were great. A day at work is fast paced and unbothered. I learned how to count literally. Manageent was ok for the most part. Hardest part was waking up at different times of the night to work.The most enjoyable part was the great people.
Productive and fun work environment
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Owasso, OKMay 12, 2017
I enjoy working for this company. I also enjoy the people that I work with. A typical day at work includes counting a lot of different things, interacting with co-workers, and customers.
Fun workplace and great people.
Driver/Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Jackson, OHMay 11, 2017
The best place I've ever worked. Easy training and room for advancement. Friendly environment and excellent staff. If I could take any old job back, it would definitely be WIS International.
Inventory
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 11, 2017
The hardest part of the job is traveling to all different places. Not having set hours for work. Go to inventory stores all over the midwest. Management was not that easy to get along with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WIS International. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7