WIS International Employee Reviews

decent
Manager Lakisha Patterson (Current Employee) –  Batesville, MSAugust 6, 2016
The job was not really bad , the job was easy. but the first problem is that it does not make any sense how they train workers. Once on a job scene some of the supervisors are pretty hard on workers.
Pros
not all day work
Cons
supervisors are mean
Not a job worth keeping.
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Carmi, ILAugust 3, 2016
The crew I worked for was terrible. Long van rides with more people than should have been there (also smoking), pay discrepancies, lack of respect, favoritism, high turnover, and junk equipment. I would not recommend the w8 crew to anyone.
Pros
Per Diem, pay for travel, travel.
Cons
Short breaks, no transportation outside of the work day, lack of respect.
Worst boss ever!!!!
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Athens, OHAugust 3, 2016
THE worst boss I have ever had in my life, Athens OH. Rude, inconsiderate, insulting, unapproachable, extremely unprofessional. This boss is from H... Even the tags on the vans have 666 in them.
Hiring manager is a fantastic person. One crew leader is great the other could take lessons, lots of lessons. Most of my co-workers were good folks.
Take this job only if you are extremely desperate.
Pros
it's a pay check
Cons
lots of time dedicated for that pay check, averaged out $7.?? hr or less
it was okay to work there
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYJuly 31, 2016
would not work for them again they gave ma less and less hours every time i worked for them and unfair co worker treatment i would not waste my time working here again i did not like the hours they set up for me and wont work there ever again
Pros
good pay
Cons
not a lot hours to wrok around
It was okay for a minute.
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJuly 30, 2016
I only worked with the company a short time and I just decided that it was not what I wanted to do. There was a lot of time travelling to work. I did learn a lot about retail while employed with the company.
Pros
I learned a lot more about retail.
Cons
Too much time on the road
Teamwork Job1
Area Recruiter Trainer (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLJuly 29, 2016
This is a job that I can tell that the company really prides themselves on helping anyone. It gives people the flexibility of having a job and going to school or just having a second job. For some this job gives them a stepping stone to bigger and better things. It's great for people that don't have much employment experience, if you're looking for a career, if you're needing a second job, going to school, or just need a part-time job. There are a lot of advancement opportunities with WIS International. As with any job, it is what you make of it. If you see yourself wanting to have opportunities to move up in a company, this is the place.
You also have opportunities of possibly transferring into another city or state.
Pros
Room for advancement
Cons
Early hours
A waste of time..
Inventory Associate (Current Employee) –  Belmont, NCJuly 29, 2016
Being sued as I type. Poor management, managers, supervisors (too many generals, not enough troops). Crazy hours(travel 2hrs to store location, 30mins of work, 2hrs back) fully paid for 30mins. Time wasted. Insufficient equipment, unprofessional coworkers.
Pros
Cons
Everything..
Good
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 27, 2016
it was an okay job but it was never going to be a career of mine to stay there it was very demanding job as far as the hours and the co workers were great to work with
A great place to work if you love traveling and being on your feet.
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 25, 2016
The job was GREAT! You stay on your feet and you are very focused on your count. The co-workers are very nice & friendly. It was a very nice experience.
Enjoyed the traveling
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 25, 2016
Meet early in the am, load everyone in the van someday, we would take 5-6 hours in the van to get to our destination, scan every piece of merchandise in store too collect inventory of stores products
Pros
Seen alot of the beautiful state of Colorado
Cons
Long hours in a van
na
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 25, 2016
Accountable for providing fast and accurate count of inventory at participating stores or warehouse. Responsible for personal productivity, maintaining quality counting of inventory, accurately recorded data on handheld device, and communicated with management regarding any issues or discrepancies during audit.
Horrible job!
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAJuly 21, 2016
I liked that i got paid every Thursdays. Some of the employees i worked with were nice and very helpful. The job all together is horrible to work at. I wouldn't recommend no one to work here. The only good thing about it is driving out of town and getting paid every Thursday's.
Not typical for a person with a family
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austintown, OHJuly 21, 2016
Great job and pay, however if you have a family this would not be the job for you. The hours are varied and your day could be a ten hour day however you only get paid for five hours, that's just an example but it mostly happens often.
Pros
Great experience, good pay
Cons
Hours you put in aren't the hours you get paid for
Nice Place to work for.
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJuly 20, 2016
I traveled doing inventory for this company. Some of the employees were a bit sketchy I think. But still was a fun place to work for.
Decent job
Inventory Associate (Current Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIJuly 18, 2016
The job isn't too hard, but it does involve physical work if you're a counter or "inventory associate". You won't know when the job will end, unless the manager or supervisor has done the store beforehand and this will throw you off your schedule. So don't plan on having one if you're working that day. The social environment is very diverse, so take that as you will.

I feel like managers (in my opinion) are greedy and they really don't care about you. We don't get vacation or sick days, which I find fairly vital to any job. However, there is a bit of a leniency with scheduling, so that somewhat makes up for it. Overall, the job keeps you busy and it's nice to travel around and meet new people.
Pros
flexible scheduling, traveling, social environment, active work
Cons
lack of sick days and vacation, poor management, unpredictable hours
Very simple job
Inventory Count (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 17, 2016
Inventory count for numerous stores and half of the time traveling out of town just to count. easygoing job.
Great place to work!
Inventory Associate (Current Employee) –  Johnstown, PAJuly 14, 2016
Great work environment and awesome management. Only down fall would be the hours vary week to week. Overall great place to work for part time.
fun place to work at times
Counter (Current Employee) –  Shawnee, KSJuly 13, 2016
Hour can be a down fall you may work 1 or 2 hours today and 5 or 6 the next day. It is a part time part time job some time you may only work 6 hors a week. it is a good second job.
Pros
People
Cons
not enough hours
Not too shabby
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 11, 2016
For a first job ever, it's not too bad! Yeah, transportation was an issue for me but if I had a car, it would've been an alright job for a time.
Pros
Great travel pay
Cons
short lunchtime
The Job itself is eventful and always changing but not profesional
Inventory Associate (Current Employee) –  Austintown, OHJuly 11, 2016
We get to travel everyday and is different everyday so you are never bored. I learned a lot about a field I knew nothing about and still able to learn something new everyday. Unfortunately nobody is ever held accountable. There are several no call no shows each day. Some of the employees cause a lot of drama within the crew and with store employees and never are held accountable. Harassment is a big issue and when brought to upper management it is dismissed without a second thought. I love what I do and I am very upset that I cannot fully do my job to the high standards I hold myself to with all the very unprofessional actions of employees and management. I would love to move up in the company but would never be able to do the job to the best of my ability with the lack of support from upper management. We do travel a lot but we also do not receive payment for travel so long days but not fully being paid for the time we are away.
Pros
Different every single day and a fast paced environment
Cons
No health care and are away from home without fully being paid

2.4