WIS International

WIS International Employer Reviews

A good place to work
Inventory counter (Current Employee), Varies around the stateOctober 27, 2014
The hours vary but you get to travel around the state of Michigan and meet many interesting people. I have met many new friends in this company and teamwork is critical in performing our job effectively.
It was a good but the employees suck
Inventory Associate (Former Employee), Gulfport, MSOctober 25, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, weekends off and paid weekly
Cons: unorganized office, managemeny needs to be fired, unfair treatment to some where others can get away with murder
I worked for them out of Gulfport, ms office, the job wasn't hard it actually was a good job for me and my busy schedule. The only thing I dislike was our area manager not having enough balls to deal with the drama. I NEVER IN MY LIFE BEEN ON A JOB WHERE RMPLOYEES COME TO WORK HIGH, DRUNK SLEEPING WITH THE BOSS OR OTHER COWORKERS...THIS OFFICE WAS A – more... JOKE...OFFICE 1802 OUT OF GULFPORT MISSISSIPPI... – less
counting made easy and fun and profitable
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee), Kent, WAOctober 24, 2014
Pros: only worked til 11am, my co workers, same place and time everyday
Cons: not being paid for time i had been working, no real advancement opprotunities
we arrived at store location usually before 545 am. Had the morning meeting to inform everyone what was going on for the count. assigned counters, and started counting promptly at 6am. We would shoot for a goal of around 11 to be done. I didnt see much management except for our inventory manager and she was great very helpful. My coworkers were like – more... any co workers, we chatted at our breaks and lunch and actually developed pretty good relationships with some of them. I think the hardest part of the job was no real chance for advancement. And i was not being paid for some of my time i was working which i was suppose to be getting paid. The most enjoyable was doing the gas stations. probably because i was responsible for the whole thing. It made me feel like i was trusted with the job and that made me feel appreciated. – less
my day
Area Recruiter Training I (Current Employee), San Leandro, CAOctober 22, 2014
Pros: love it
Cons: dont like how the people at the office work
Come in open the office,check Voice mails, strighten up what ever has been moved around in the office. then i would check the hiring site to see how many applicats we have, check there availblity and see who would fit for the job. I Would then call them in for a interview .
Productive and a good place to work for a student.
Inventory Development Analyst (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 20, 2014
Standing for periods of time and you have to be very fast in scanning & keying the products into the system.
counting various stores
Manager (Former Employee), Richardson, TXOctober 14, 2014
Pros: got off early
Cons: not many hours
I would often lead the crew and help with scanning with those who would have a hard time.
It is what you make of it.
Inventory Associate (Current Employee), Salem, NCOctober 12, 2014
Cons: short breaks
We all have different perceptions of things. What may not work for you may work for me and vise versa. It is a job to earn a paycheck not make friends and get caught up in the work drama. i honestly think that if the management was better the overall success of my office 1605 would be better.
Counting Inventory
Merchandising and stocking (Former Employee), Southfield, MIOctober 11, 2014
I like the job its easy get in the store count the items and make sure that they count match your count.Also the management are okay but they have they day.s
wasnt a joob place to work
assist other teams (Former Employee), denver coOctober 11, 2014
Didn't get compensated for travel, not enough work Denver colorado
competitve all about speed and accuracy
Inventory Associate/Driver (Current Employee), Moreno ValleyOctober 8, 2014
Pros: traveling vegas trips food allowance on overnight stays
Cons: hours fluctuate work come to a complete stop durring holigay season for most
excellent partime job for me it is very easy work enjoy working in deferent places every day
my worst experince for my 1st job
Inventory Associate (Former Employee), Anniston, ALOctober 8, 2014
A typical day was waking up at 3 am to an un organized team and supivsor who was incompetent. he was rude and not professional.
WIS
Inventory associate auditor (Current Employee), Clarksville, TNOctober 8, 2014
Great place to start a career!

Nice staff.

Easy to learn!

Van rides are fun! Love this job.

It's great for fast pace work and good pay!!
cheated me
Inventory Associate (Former Employee), Jonesboro, GAOctober 7, 2014
cheated me out of my pay for over a year, laid me off without telling me, I tried to get unemployment and was unable to tyhey lied about my ppay said I was making 8 a hour. Cheap
Good company to work for.
Inventory Associate (Current Employee), Southfield, MIOctober 6, 2014
Pros: good learning enviorment.
Cons: part time work.
Two years working with WIS International. Management excellent, their is good leadership. Teams assist each others. Learned to adapt to various small and large companies in different states.
Never in the same location
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), suisun, caOctober 5, 2014
One day could be in Santa Rosa, CA at a Victoria Secrets then the next morning we would be headed for Reno, NV to weigh fabric and count other store inventory in Hancock Fabrics.
Inventory Taker
Inventory Taker/Inventory Supervisor (Current Employee), Salem, OROctober 1, 2014
Pros: travel
Cons: bad hours
The hours are really tough and it is almost impossible to schedule outside activities.
an overal straight forward job
Inventory Associate (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 30, 2014
Pros: realtivly easy work. accomidating managment
Cons: early bird schedulde
a typical getting up in the wee ours of the morning to get ready for the next superstore, from 5am to 12pm. time was a definite factor but not too much of a hassle management was firm but fair, co workers were likable. the hardest part of the job I'd say was keeping the pace demanded. but the most enjoyable part of the job where my co workers.
Family Atmosphere was great
Area Manager (Former Employee), Dothan, ALSeptember 30, 2014
I enjoyed working here, If it offered medical and dental benefits it would be more beneficial for all employees.
Blah
Inventory Associate (Current Employee), Gulfport, MSSeptember 30, 2014
Great job. Bad management. Its a inventory company. How can you run a proper inventory with 3/4 of your inventory team sitting down on their cell phones?
management people need to be more experenced
Inventory Supervisor (Former Employee), Pennsauken, NJSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
it was a good place to work hours are not that good very early mornings you an learn a lot

About WIS International

WIS International provides inventory management and merchandising services for retailers of all sizes, as well as to a range of – Read more

WIS International Photos