WIS International Employee Reviews

N/a
Inventory Associate/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLAugust 16, 2016
Will work you all day with barely a break. If you miss one day of work with an excuse they remove you from your assignments for that week. I would not suggest working with this company to no one.
Pros
Free Transportation and travel
Cons
everything about it
Productive fun work place
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 21, 2016
WIS International is a great company , the hours are odd but good , the hourly pay varies depending on what city you work in . The benefits are nice , discount on phone bill , new car , gym membership Etc.
Pros
Benefits, Hourly Pay
Cons
Odd Hours
great workplace, a lot of traveling
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 29, 2016
Learned how to do inventory for different retail stores, learned great customer service. traveled a lot, management was great, great work place and approachable, nice co-workers.
Pros
company payed hotels to stay while traveling
Cons
hours
Fun work place
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCSeptember 26, 2016
You meet a lot of different people , you go to a lot of different stores. You go out of town from time to time rooms paid for an also don't have to pay for your food .
Pros
Going out of town getting paid
Cons
No getting paid the right amont of money
ok
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  norcrossAugust 29, 2016
Washington inventory is a great opportunity to work its just that I am looking for something else to advance my career..
It is a great experience I have had in my life I would just like to close that chapter in my book and start a new adventure
Inventory of large and small stores
Inventory Associate (Current Employee) –  Signal Hill, CASeptember 3, 2016
Some of the current major contracts WIS have are with Kohl's, Vons, Rite Aid, Office Depot, and J C Penney. I personally enjoy looking at all the merchandise in the stores when there are no customers.
Pros
NONE
Cons
MANY
Out of order and hours are crazy ridiculous
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCMay 1, 2016
Having a reliable transportation, that will take you to and from work. Not everyone is on board with each other, its not in order how things would go about. As well as with the hours not being the same and not knowing when your going to get off its bad, specially when you have a family.
Management was awful
Counter (Former Employee) –  Irwin, PAJune 4, 2016
Management at this job was awful. We were not given enough hours during the week to be able to make a living. We would often times have to drive at least 60 miles a day to get to whichever store we were inventorying at that day and not getting compensated for the travel time.
decent
Manager Lakisha Patterson (Current Employee) –  Batesville, MSAugust 6, 2016
The job was not really bad , the job was easy. but the first problem is that it does not make any sense how they train workers. Once on a job scene some of the supervisors are pretty hard on workers.
Pros
not all day work
Cons
supervisors are mean
Good for my needs
Inventory Supervisor/Administrative Support to HR (Current Employee) –  Merriam, KSJune 5, 2016
People very difficult to deal with. Managers good. Salary not very good. But is good for my needs and my availability. Help me to enter again on work environment. Work at home, is very good!!
Pros
Work at home and on my time
Cons
Difficult people
Great if you don't have a life or bills to pay!
Associate (Former Employee) –  Independence, KSMarch 10, 2016
The training system was a complete mess. They literally trained for 3 hours and then expected you to be able to do everything by yourself. Hours were horrible. You could be called in on your day off to travel 3 hours away. I was on the job, clocked in for 20 hours due to them being short staffed because they didn't schedule as many people as they needed for a very big store. Was not rare to go 8 hours before eating. Indepence, KS branch has more drama than a high school filled with only teenage girls. Team lead was very unprofessional. No benefits due to being "contracted" with the company.
Pros
You can sleep in the van
Cons
Long hours, unpredictable hours, low pay, no benefits, mindless job
Don't waste your time!!!!
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Norcross,GAMay 6, 2016
This company is so crooked they never answer the phone for you, they offer you a job and take your SSN and checking info but never give you the job. Then they start you off at $8 and you don't have consisted hours. Worst job EVER! Better yet WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Everything else!
Its not what i was looking for and working crazy hours and not getting paid sometimes
Inventory associate (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMarch 6, 2016
I worked for a new office in Melbourne.The pay is $8.50 and i was told it was full time hours and you get to travel.I thought great but not so much We did travel all over the state and sometimes you wouldnt get paid the correct hours because you sign in and out on a piece of paper.Half the time you travel maybe 10 hours for a job and on your paycheck its 3.Or sometimes they dont even give you that.Also dont have kids or a life here cause their all over the place you can be traveling so much.Their was a few times where i didnt come home for 2 days going from one job to the next sleeping in the van.
Pros
Cons
No breaks
Fast paced environments
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CAMay 23, 2016
Fast paced environments at every location. Each store has its own order of operations with how the inventory is done and processed.
Pros
You get a chance to see how different stores are set up
Cons
There is no set schedule. Some weeks are shorter then others
Flexible
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAAugust 16, 2016
The management was horrible. I would get marked for no-show's when I wasn't even scheduled. As far as staying in contact, it was bad on their part. Easy work overall though.
Pros
very easy job, easy counting
Cons
bad managment
Productive environment, fun workplace.
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WISeptember 22, 2016
I learned how to do inventory it was different but I got used to it like the 3rd day , paid to travel to stores , and 12 hour shifts felt like 6 hours
Pros
Weekly pay, traveling, long breaks
Fun environment to work in, you will have to travel a lot.
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJune 2, 2016
While taking inventory for this company, you will travel around the state to various business locations, and warehouses to take full inventory.
Pros
Lots of free time.
Cons
Lots of free time equals little pay.
productive
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GASeptember 20, 2016
productive days at work accurate numbers and counting respectable co workers and staff completing tasks in a fast but timely manner just getting the job done
Pros
good pay and nice people
Cons
dont have any
Bad company to work for
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAMay 1, 2016
They treat long time employees badly. Their are favorites that get away with all kinds of policy violations, if you are not one they have no sympathy at all for you or your situation. Crazy unpredictable hours. Never a set schedule.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list here
Long days and lots of standing
Inventory Associate (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAAugust 14, 2016
Long days and lots of standing. They provided transportation to all of the work locations. You get to travel through out Maryland, District of Columbia, Delaware and Virginia

2.7