WIS International Employee Reviews

Found 1,206 reviews matching the search
Its a productive workplace & very professional
Inventory Associate (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAFebruary 21, 2017
I Like the job but I dont get enough hours a week to get me through the months with funds. I usually start work at 6 am and the end of the shift varies depending on how long it takes our team to cout the entire store
Great traveling experiences
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, GAFebruary 21, 2017
This job was very exciting because of the new travel experiences. Learning mathematics skills and data entry skills was definitely worth the participation.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Unprofessionalism
Easy going jobs
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLFebruary 20, 2017
Working at wis was fun at 1st. After a week of working there managers pick favorites and the hard workers get put on hard stuff. While the lazy workers get paid more for doing less, and the hard workers get paid less for doing more.its a job for those thats cant find a job. Good for part time. Not good if u want to make a living off of it. Its one of those jobs thats good if its your 1st job ever.
Pros
Easy
Cons
On feet all times, rude co workers, not enough hours
Its alright job i guess
Inventory Associate (Current Employee) –  Anniston, ALFebruary 20, 2017
Alright place to work if you dont mind being gyped out of hours and money.
Travel to local retail businesses and provide an accurate count of all merchandise on sales floor and stock room
It's an okay job not the best all long hours and days for pretty much nothing
Hardest part of job is counting bunch of little individual pieces
Pros
Travel
Cons
Not paid correctly
Stepping Stone
Area Recruiter and Trainer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 19, 2017
If you are looking for something to prepare you to be a CEO this is the job for you. Poor management, and communication. Mangers do not know how to respectfully and properly communicate with employees.
It was good
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LAFebruary 19, 2017
I was fired after corporate did an investigation on me that I had no idea that is was being conducted. But my immediate supervisors saw it as a bogus call...corporate disagreed to ensure that they can keep a customer.

I loved establishing a relationship with Dollar General and Family Dollar, as they were my top customers and was proud to deliver an accurate count.
Pros
Always on your feet, a new challenge every day
Cons
Corporate has a disconnect with their field managers
Fun and easy job
Inventory Counter (Current Employee) –  Lexington, SCFebruary 18, 2017
Easy as long as you pay attention to training. Everybody is very helpful. Travel a lot, especially during the evenings and on the weekends. Work about 10=15 hours a week.
Friendly co workers
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZFebruary 18, 2017
A Lot of travel involved and various hours worked. Some weeks were overnight shift while the next week was morning shift. Definitely not for a family type person . Job suits single and young people better.
A lot of travel
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 17, 2017
I liked working for WIS. It gave me the opportunity to travel daily and meet new and interesting people. The down side also was the travel. If you need to be back home by a certain time this job would not be a good fit. Our clock out time was when ever the inventory was completed.
Pros
Team atmosphere
Cons
Not knowing when your shift will end.
Love that I work at different stores and different places
Inventory Associate (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 13, 2017
Always learn something new on how to count
Working with my boss is always fun & makes the day better
Hardest part is having people think that are better then you and working with manager you don't approve of
Pros
If your a fast counter, you get more hours and experience new places
Cons
The breaks go by so quick
Very productive work place.
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYFebruary 13, 2017
A day on the job here for me included me counting and organizing inventory and merchandise. I also was responsible for putting the correct inventory and merchandise in the correct places for every store. From this job, I learned how to be more organized. They were always willing to help me with anything I needed help with. The hardest part about this job was making sure every product was placed in the right spot. The thing I enjoyed the most about this job was the environment of the company, the staff and the coworkers.
Pros
It was an easy going job.
Cons
They didn't give out a lot of hours.
Flexible schedules
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VAFebruary 13, 2017
A fun job if you need extra cash. Friendly staff and everyone gets along well. Management is always there. I enjoy working with this company.
Pros
Not long work days
Cons
Not getting full pay for travel.
Poor Communication
Inventory Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 13, 2017
They have an issue with communicating with their employees. They never have any answers for you. They do not give you the opportunity to defend your job. When you cant do something they want to take you off the schedule until they want you back on
Pros
Amazing travels and meeting of different people
Cons
lack of organization, no respect for employees, management lazy and rules are enforced
good place to be
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  HawaiiFebruary 11, 2017
Wis has done me very good as a worker and made me feel like family while working for this company they treat everyone equal and fair
Pros
travel.
Cons
lunch breaks fustration of counting.
Productive and Fun Work place
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Park Hills, MOFebruary 10, 2017
I loved the traveling, The actual counting was simple. The people are fun and energetic. I did not like the fact that you never know what time you will be home from a job. I didn't like the fact that they hired me knowing about my background then fired me 2 months later because of it.
Get used to long hours. If you have children at home this may not be the job for you. You sometimes will be required to do jobs overnight and some that require two to three days away from home. They pay for hotel stays but If you have a family that may not be ideal.
Pros
Pays travel time and hotel stays
Cons
Long work days unpredictable off times.
not good
inventory Counter (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCFebruary 9, 2017
travel to different store, scan what the store has inside and in stock room of different items, ride in van untill get to destination, get paid for after riding for 1 hour
Fun
Inventory (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 8, 2017
Wasn't the job for me but it is a simple job. For me it was just the location I ask several times to get switch to a different location in never happened so had to move to a close job. But enjoy my time being there work environment was perfect for me every one was helpful in kind
laid back
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAFebruary 7, 2017
this was the most laid back job i had ever had. you will basically count different stores inventory with a team. if everybody work together to get the job done then you can turn some days work days into a couple of hours.
they will hire any and everybody
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Forest Hills, NYFebruary 7, 2017
It was easy to understand and complete daily work. The hours were never accurate and management basically just scheduled hours just because.
Lunch breaks is the best part
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 7, 2017
What i loved about one of my jobs (Wis International) is the long lunch breaks and one also counting cause i love to count , so the job was pretty much a fun math game to me.
Pros
Long lunch breaks
Cons
Theres no exact time time limit to each job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WIS International. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7