- Must be a current GA licensed Registered Nurse.
- Minimum five years nursing experience with one of those years in the MR/DD field (a must).
- Assist with medical appointments, check the MAR and medication , schedules appointments, and performs other duties as needed.
- Conduct ongoing health assessments and reviews.
- Assess each individual if they have a specific medical needs per ISP.
- Coordinates and oversees specialized medical training trainings.
- Perform nursing services as needed in accordance with the ISP.
Oversee Agency LPN
- CPR and First Aid training or commitment to obtain and maintain certification.
- Valid Georgia State driver's license required.
- Knowledge of DBHDD/HFR/DCH regulations
Expectations regarding quality and quantity of work:
The RN Program Director reports directly to the CEO/CCO. This person ensures that quality health care is being administered to all WCRS participants.