Wise Plastics Technologies

Wise Plastics Technologies Employee Reviews in United States

Very organized and efficient.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, ILSeptember 18, 2015
Wise Plastics is ahead of its time as far as technology and leadership goes: Broken parts were replaced immediately and the supervisor always took the team lead's views into consideration.

Every department worked well together and things got done smoothly .
Pros
Health insurance benefits
Cons
2 hour daily commute
Best Plastics shop I have seen.
Process Engineer (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, ILJune 29, 2016
I have to laugh out loud, while reading the negative reviews.
1- There are no racist here. We only look at good vs. bad workers.
2- The employee that was let go for using the same equipment he has been using under old management, forgot to mention he bypassed the safeties on a locked out piece of equipment after specifically being told not to.
3- I have 20 years experience in this industry and this is the BEST shop I have ever worked in or visited. Sure, no shop is perfect but here it is safe, clean, climate controlled, and on the cutting edge.
The employees are mostly friendly and willing to help each other out. The owner reinvests a majority of the profits back into the shop. We have brand new machines and robots. The company bends over backwards to accommodate employee requests. I have received more training while at this company than all of the other places I have worked at combined. Advancement opportunities for the floor level personnel are always posted internally and there is a desire to promote from within.
4- I don't write reviews, but felt compelled to after reading the other reviews.
managment is a joke
Setup Line Technician (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, ILApril 11, 2016
company just came under new management who is trying to clean house to make himself look better. i was fired for using equipment that old management allowed me to use for over 6 years. since i was terminated i have kept in contact with old coworkers and quite a few have left or been fired for nonsence.
Handled all accounting and assist with hr
Accounting & Human Resources Administrator (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, ILOctober 12, 2013
n Accounts payable and receivable.n Bank reconciliation for the month and year.n Prepare monthly budget to actual reports and distribute to managersn Data Entryn Process Payroll n 401K maintenance n Collection callsn Customer Servicen Prepare quotes for potential customers on cost
great place to work and keeps you busy and learning everyday
Warehouse / Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, ILMay 14, 2014
Keeps you busy and learning more everyday. Great Co-workers and Management Team. I enjoyed being the Lead Guy and making sure everything got done by the end of the day on a Safely and organized manner
Good
Technician (Former Employee) –  St. CharlesJuly 31, 2014
I was able to utilize my molding skills, but no room for advancement. Over 40 molding machines ranging from 25 ton to 500 ton.
Lead Man
Lead Operator (Former Employee) –  St Charles, ILFebruary 4, 2014
I was a lead on a very important line in the business that assembled, tested, and packaged heated hoses for CPAP machines. I oversaw all aspects of production from raw materials to end product. Reported any problems with components or machinery. I also was required to know all positions so as to give breaks and setting up all equipment used.
bad place to work
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, ILAugust 21, 2012
they are dishonest and racist people. bad communication and they treat people like children.

2.6