Wish Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
great location
Administrative Secretary (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 28, 2017
 Plan work schedules, hours, assignments, and job duties to ensure adequate staff services are rendered to all areas.
 Regularly inspect and evaluate physical condition of facility.
 Provide monthly administrative progress reports relative to short term accomplishments, future short term plans and staff education/training.
 Schedule major project work, assuring that adequate staff and supplies are available to perform said tasks.
 Maintain and support facility goals and objectives as they relate to third party patient survey process.
Pros
great food
Working remotely is perfect
Turkish Linguist (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 20, 2016
Wish is a great for me to work right now. I can work from home and still have time with my baby girl. It is a great company with really good ethic and they appreciate the employees.
Lovely local boutique, family oriented and integrity driven
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 20, 2013
I enjoyed the ethics of Wish...truly handmade and fair trade products with an emphasis on local gifts. Great work environment and very open to suggestions, creativity and potential for growth.
Fun work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAMay 30, 2013
I learned a wish a lot about fashion and what it takes to style a customer. I didn't like the pressure of having to sell clothes to customers. I felt like if they wanted to buy something that could but i didn't like the pressure of having to talk a guest into buying something. I enjoyed the many people i met and when a customer left the job satisfied.
Rewarding
Front receptionist (Former Employee) –  Muskogee, OKApril 18, 2012
This is a very rewarding place to work. The training was excellent. It made me feel like I was making a difference.