Wistron Corporation

Wistron Corporation Employee Reviews

In general, it's not a top choice among Taiwanese ODMs.
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee), Taipei, TaiwanOctober 4, 2014
-The work culture is decent
-work/life balance depends on which department you are with
-The atmosphere among co-workers is friendly
-Package is not appealing
Good career starter
Repair Engineer / Test Engineer/QC Technician (Former Employee), Hsinchu City, Taiwan R.O.C.October 22, 2013
Pros: free accommodation
Cons: long hours
Working in this company is enjoyable although we work in a very long working time. Here I learned how to speak foreign language and I also learned how to adapt different culture which I found beneficial to me because working in different places is not that easy and you need to survive no matter how difficult the life is. I learn how to value every single cents that I worked so hard for and I started to learn how to work professionally with other people effectively no matter what race and personality they have. Communication gap is the hardest part of the job because the locals doesn't speak international language but i managed to learn how to understand and able to communicate using their own language which I enjoyed much.
A lot of hardship to communicate
QC/QA Engineer (Former Employee), Hsinchu TaiwanOctober 2, 2013
Easy to learn the job the only barrier is the language. The most interesting part of this job is how to improve the ean manufacturing since the company is not ISO standard
Productive and fun workplace
SMT Technical Assistant (Current Employee), HSQMay 28, 2013
Pros: free dinner, free breakfast
Cons: long hours
Everyday is a busy day but a happy day.
Positive working attitude
Good Management
approachable co-workers
too many problems
always have tour
Productive and fun
Field Applications Engineer (Former Employee), TaipeiMarch 20, 2013
Learned a lot about the product and the management team. It was a fun working with team members. The most enjoyable part of the job is to hadle the customer from Japan.
Worked with enjoyment but with mix of discipline
Assistant Technician (Quality Assurance Dept.) (Former Employee), Hsinchu, TaiwanMarch 7, 2013
Pros: free food and transportation allowances
Working in a foreign country really challenged me cause I am too far in my family and home town, but as day pass I learned how to live on my own. As a part of a QA dept. it was full of pressured because all the good products was in your hands, the right and final decission it must be in our dept. Production and QA dept. always in a different path cause they are more in quantity and we are in quality but for me it should be balance so that we'll have more product with good quality.