WITHAM HEALTH SERVICES Employee Reviews

Small Hospital That Genuinely Cares
N/A (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, INMarch 29, 2017
I love that the majority of the workers here treat one another like family, I like that people are not afraid to step out of their own comfort zone and take on roles they may not have been allowed to at a larger more regimented facility.
The inability to get away from an assistant manager with differing personality traits (and not enough things to do besides micromanage) and a lack of opportunities for advancement are the main reasons I am considering a move.
I did find out that my coworkers who have been here a while are not paid as appropriately as they should be, but I received equal to what I was paid at a larger facility previously, and earned a raise at my yearly review.
Very comfortable community hospital.
Front office support to many doctors and nurses (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INDecember 22, 2016
Local hometown health facility with great people. Everyone is very kind and concerned about their co-worker and the patients they serve.
Pros
Some flexibility.
Productive and fun workplace
Senior Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, INSeptember 24, 2015
Proper work/home life balance. Would recommend this company to anyone looking for work in a hospital setting.

A lot of variety in what you do each day, ranging from monotonous tasks to new projects that were challenging.
Data Specialist
Data Specialist (Current Employee) –  Labanon, InSeptember 16, 2015
Witham is a very good place to work and the staff is very enjoyable to work with. Witham care about theit patients and familes.
Great Company
Phlebotomy Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INJuly 6, 2015
I have really enjoyed the job security I have had for the last nine years. There is never a dull moment in the Witham Memorial Hospital laboratory, as we are always VERY busy!
not a friendly lab
former employee (Former Employee) –  Lebanon in.May 27, 2015
People in the lab can't except change. Way to many chiefs and not enough Indians. Lab manger is two faced and a push over. Other departments had very nice teams.
Pros
nice hr staff
Cons
poor lab management
good team players within department
PRN (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INAugust 29, 2012
I enjoyed my immediate boss and thought support staff, and co-workers were true team players
Pros
self- scheduling
Cons
small organization
Nice place to work, staff is friendly and compassionate in their jobs.
Data Specialist/Medical Records (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INApril 24, 2012
Fast paced environment, detail oriented, compassionate to public and other staff. I learned alot about dealing with co-workers and management, and their attitudes, querks, and personalities. hardest part of the job was dealing with politics and attitudes, they are in every job. most enjoyable part was dealing with the public, and I enjoyed my job.
Pros
great environment, cafeteria available, opportunities to advance, opportunities to learn
Cons
break times were few and far between, personalities in management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WITHAM HEALTH SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4