We currently have an opening for an Orthodontic Assistant. We value providing outstanding customer service, continued personal growth and self-improvement while being committed to excellent orthodontic care.
Primary job responsibilities:
1. Support practice values and vision
2. Orthodontic clinical skills including removing and inserting wires, fitting bands, bonding permanent retainers, assisting with placement of brackets, impressions for appliances, taking radiographs and photographs
3. Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
4. Effective communication with patients
5. Radiology license
6. Laboratory skills including pouring models for appliances, fabricating Essix retainers