Wm. WRIGLEY Jr. Company

Wm. WRIGLEY Jr. Company Employee Reviews

Honored to Work There
Email/Telecommunications Administrator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 3, 2013
Pros: everyone enjoyed working towards success with everyone on every project.
Cons: the last wrigley sold the company to mars.
Only now more than a decade after resigning to pursue other endeavors do I fully realize how great of a place the Wm Wrigley Jr Company really was. I always enjoyed coming to work at their near immaculate, landmark facilities. Our management continually made improvements which always kept our goals new and challenging. Wrigley continually reinvested in their employees and the company never faced true economic problems during my 12 years there.

It was a great environment filled with great people. They were coworkers but many are now friends whom maintain regular contact. In fact there are very few people who worked there for any length of time who are not contact through at least a friend of a friend.

It was always easy to work hard for a place that always provided so much. Unfortunately Wrigley was sold, but I feel blessed that I had the opportunity to work there.
Best company I ever had the expereince of working for
Accounts Payable Analyst/ Vendor Service Agent (Current Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 3, 2013
Pros: value employees
Cons: sold
best company I ever worked for!!!! I have learned so much from this company that I can carry with me when I relocate to my new career and company
Great company, just a few sour apples
VENDOR MANAGED INVENTORY ANALYST (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 31, 2013
Pros: work life balance, employee appreciation was big part of values.
Cons: hiring in bad directors and managers who bring unnecessary drama.
I really loved working for this company. It was a fun environment, employee appreciation was a big thing here. Benefits and salaries were outstanding. A lot of perk (lunch outing paid for by the company, free candy and gum). However one bad manager or director from outside can ruin all of that. Wrigley is really good about removing these folks but sometimes it takes too long for them to get rid of the sour apple.
Plan, execute and achieve retail objectives in given territory
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 24, 2013
Pros: great benefits
Cons: no work life balance
goals that can not be achieved. No life work balance. Very negative work environment.
Wm. Wrigley Jr. Co.
Wrigley Jr (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJune 30, 2013
Great environment with great employees. Mars has changed the culture but not in a bad way.
Productive and reliable everyday on the job. I also have never had a problem with anyone on the job.
Administrative Support Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee), Flowery Branch, GANovember 28, 2012
Pros: every so often the company buys all of the employee's lunch.
Cons: somtimes you do not get a break.
On a daily basis I operate and trouble shoot the machinery. I believe that a person can learn something everyday. When I get to work I pull the order sheet and tell the team what we are running for the day and how much, where it is ship to or if it is staying in the factory. The hardest part of the job is repeating instructions over and over to the same person every day. The most enjoyable part is I love a challenge and everyday I am faced with a new challenge.
Stress free environment
Part Time Merchandiser (Former Employee), Depew, NYOctober 10, 2012
Pros: very flexible
Able to work in different environments in all of the buffalo region. It was part time work but worked great for me raising children. It was a great company to work for. I would still be their today if it wasn't for them down sizing.