WME Employee Reviews

Good people, but no room for growth
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 17, 2017
-A strong positive to working within the company is the people that you create growth bonds with beyond the workplace
-A strong negative is the lean staff which which creates a heavy workload, but also leaves little room for growth
The mecca of culture
VP (Current Employee) –  USAFebruary 6, 2017
The greatest opportunity at WME|IMG is its greatest challenge. The company is massive and endless. If you can connect the dots and harness the power, it's amazing and the boundaries are limitless. If you can't, then it can feel stifled and controlling. Certainly, the company is growing and continuing to find itself, but the future looks bright.
Pros
The network
Cons
The pressure
Great place to build your career
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 11, 2016
Fast-paced environment that has you work with top brands over many industries. Agency world has it's perks.

At this point I am just using these words as filler.
Highly chard and energetic atmosphere with growth potential
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 11, 2016
I log onto manage engine program and dispatch and support various help tickets. I learned most of my IT knowledge on the job and have excelled in the field thus far. I have very friendly co workers and i enjoy when i have successfully helped a user with any and all issues they have.
Fun and Upbeat
Trainer/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 15, 2014
A leader in the entertainment industry. Managing some Americas top talent and entertainers.
Great Company
Department Supervisor, Head Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CADecember 4, 2013
I love working for WME. It's fast-paced and aligns me with key industry players. I love how WME Foundation reaches out to help and involved clients and staff.
Pros
great insurance, Holiday break
Bad Management
Laborer/Driver (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXOctober 14, 2013
owner was a drug user , not consistent with start times or pay checks
Great HR, and had an amazing game room to blow steam off
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAFebruary 22, 2013
WME is known to as the number one talent agency in the world. With that said, a typical day at work was a VERy busy day. Wether it was the emails, rolling phone calls, or meeting with clients, there was never really downtime.

I learned how to deal with all types of people, no matter what their status. The rich and famous, or the unknown first time writers.

Our management was great! Our HR was always there to help when you were not able to solve the problem with your direct boss.

There were about 700 employees, so it was easy to find a group that you were able to relate to. Most were easy to get a long with and for the ones that weren't HR usually took care of it, if they knew about it.

The hardest part of the job was the work load. The days were 7am-10pm sometimes and depending on who you worked for, it just did not seem like appreciated it.

There were a great deal of perks that came with working at this company. The bonuses, company parties, and a lifetime of experiences were the best part of working here.
Pros
free lunch every friday, amazing healthcare, 2 weeks paid winter vacation
Cons
easy to lose yourself in your work