WMS Gaming

WMS Gaming Employer Reviews

great place to work
Inventory Control Analyst (Former Employee), waukegan, ILSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: great benefits, casual dress, always challenged
Learned a lot at wms. Started out in document control, inventory control, and internal audits and suppliers
wonderful place to work
Global Supplier Development / Quality Engineer (Former Employee), Waukegan, ILSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: excellent place to work
Cons: great company, very little turn over
truly a wonderful place to work that knew how to have fun, work, meet deadlines and home life balance
Fun workplace with less pressure
Software Solutions Intern (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 31, 2014
Responsibility was given at a very early stage. Supportive managers and peers. Lot of social and fun events.
Production Manager (Former Employee), Waukegan, ILAugust 20, 2014
Pros: good company as wms gaming
Cons: company change drastically when scientific took over
Had good manufacturing operators that are hard workers.
I have learned the 5 S system
Management was very good when WMS chairman was onboard
The most enjoyable was the bonus every year
Great place to work untill bought by Scientific Games
Senior Associate Product Support Specialist (Current Employee), Waukegan, ILAugust 1, 2014
I loved working here until we were bought by scientific gaming.
Now there is no communication, and a constant threat of being laid off.
Great work environment with great people.
Commercial Finance Intern (Former Employee), Waukegan, ILJuly 4, 2014
WMS has a way of creating an amazing work environment even through stressful times. Coworkers are quick to assist you if needed. Management create very clear project requirements for you to create.
Excellent Company to Grow with and Learn From
Director of Operations - Product Deployment (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 3, 2014
Pros: growth
Cons: location
Core competencies include passion, innovation, quality, teamwork, and respect. This is somehwere where you want to be everyday. I not only grew with this company, but i flourished. The most enjoyable part of the position is the the travel.
Productive Work enviornment
Technical Support (Current Employee), Stockton, CAFebruary 9, 2014
Train and Supervise Warehouse Management Software System
Good Place to work
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 4, 2014
Good Management
Good working environment
Lots of Fun activity at work
Great Place to Work, Unfortunately last day is upcoming.
SR. ASSOCIATE PLANNER MATERIAL (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: great benefits, salary is competitive
Cons: merger, closing various departments
Great Place to Work, family environment. Hard Working. Unfortunately the merger with Sci-Games happened, and we were told 2 days ago, our last day is 3/28. We were offered a severance package, and medical for the short time.
Very compartmentalized, each department is run as a seperate company.
Associate NOC Operator (Former Employee), Reno, NVJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: good health insurance.
Cons: no real advancment unless your office is next to a vp's
WMS is a company that has great progress for its corporate office. However, its satellite offices are almost an afterthought when it comes to its people and the advancement of the lower ranks. The pay for NOC operators is not in alignment with that departments level of responsibility, as the position many years ago was established as an entry level – more... position, however as the scope and level of responsibility changes the out look on the department did not. – less
Summer hours enable u to leave two hours early with pay.
Security Associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 6, 2014
Full Health, Dental and vision and 165 Paid time off from the first day on the job. Summers hours every Friday allows employees to leave 2 hours early with pay.
Constant travel and new challenges every month with the changing industry
Senior Staff Field Service Technician / CSR (Current Employee), Novato CaliforniaDecember 19, 2013
Pros: great benefits, traveling to alot of states
Cons: not alot of free time for family, always on call without beeper pay
Alot of traveling and overtime, great if you do not have a family.
Great working enviorment and well managed company
Principal Software Quality Engineer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 4, 2013
A typical day at work was normal, i had project completion date. I sometime had to work late night and weekends but that nothing to complain about. I enjoyed working for WMS.

I worked with Qa team remotely on most of the projects so i learned how to communicate with the team in time manner to get work done. Great management team too. I enjoyed working – more... there not only with my QA team but everyone in the building. – less
Production and Fun Place
Principal Test Engineer (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 20, 2013
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Great Benefits, including a gym!
Finance Coordinator (Former Employee), Waukegan, ILNovember 19, 2013
Pros: there were summer hours & floating holidays ie: day after thanksgiving and even an employee gym.
Cons: i had to drive 50 miles to work.
Great place to work! When I worked there different people were picked each week to have "breakfast" with the CEO and discuss what was on your mind, work related. Work schedules were flexible. Upper management was very approachable and friendly. Everyone was treated respectfully. I loved it there!
A great place to work with great benefits
Senior Field Service Technician (Current Employee), New MexicoNovember 12, 2013
Pros: great benifets 401k 17day pto the first year.
Cons: a lot of time away from home.
I work as a Remote Technician installing and repairing gaming devices all over the state. On some days I will drive 300 to 500 miles and can be away from home for days or weeks at a time.
Working with WMS I have learned the vendor aspect of Gaming. I have learned about installing and maintaining Wide Area Progressive, (WAP) My coworkers are great and – more... we make a good team. The hardest part of the job is not having a set scedule.and asked to travel at a moments notice and that is not easy on the home life. The most enjoyable part is not being in the same place all of the time and being able to go to diffrent locations. – less
coworkers are great
wms (Former Employee), Rochelle, ILNovember 1, 2013
good place to work good pay, shifts are great you work 12 hours a day three days a week,overtime if wanted.
Creative and energetic company
Principal Product Strategist (Current Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 5, 2013
A spirited company that is highly creative but gets bogged down tripping over its own feet. There have been some upper management that have been there a bit too long and IMHO they haven't worked in enough other companies to know there is a better way of doing things.

The egos are a bit much to handle at times, but the company treats employees VERY – more... well with great benefits. I just wish the company would bother to work smarter instead of just harder sometimes. – less
Productive and fun workplace with slot machines and many other entertaining games to keep you busy while working.
Security Associate/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Chicago ILSeptember 1, 2013
WMS is a fun place and relaxing environment where all employees interact with one another positively. Employees are also very helpful and easy to communicate with, overall a great place to work.

1 2 3

About WMS Gaming

The reels keep spinning and the jackpots keep flowing, thanks to this company. WMS Industries is a leading¬†manufacturer of casino – Read more

WMS Gaming Photos