Role: Marketing Manager
Location: Downtown Minneapolis, MN
Length: Full-time permanent, on-site, W-2
Compensation: Based on experience and qualifications
Relocation not provided.
You must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
WolfNet Technologies is an established Internet technology company located in Minneapolis’ historic Warehouse district. We are a leading technology solutions provider to the real estate industry with more than 50,000 real estate agents and brokers employing our services nationwide.
We are looking for a focused and results-oriented Marketing Manager with demonstrated success in planning, implementation, communication, negotiations, problem-solving and employee management in a fast-paced environment. Critical success factors include a high degree of organization, accountability, creativity, and a willingness to work with other managers and staff members to produce the best possible results for WolfNet and its customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define and coordinate the marketing activities of product, service and business lines, including advertisement, print and email marketing to new and existing customers
- Develop and oversee marketing communication projects, including public relations, special events management, advertising, and creating brand awareness
- Prepare trade show and special events communications and coordination
- Participate in trade show and special events, requiring travel 4-8 times per year
- Prepare proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials such as brochures, data, slides, photographs, and reports
- Prepare status reports on marketing efforts
- Create communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products, including graphics, brochures, company and product fact sheets, logos, and other promotional products
- Research and develop content for publication of products
- Conduct market research and develop marketing plans for specific products, services, and business lines
- Lead and direct the work of others
- Generate new product training materials for customers and staff members
- Participate at Trade Shows and special events requiring travel approximately 4-8 times per year
- Work directly with executive staff and designers to generate new and updated marketing materials
- Create new content for corporate website to more effectively demonstrate features and benefits of products and services
Required Experience & Skills
- 6+ years of experience in marketing or related field
- Previous experience managing direct reports required
- Experience developing and implementing branding and marketing programs, including successful deployment of market research strategies
- Comprehensive understanding of standard marketing concepts, practices, and procedures
- Demonstrated management, team leadership, and mentoring skills
- Proficiency in use of social media platforms
- Proficiency in graphics and design
- Strong creative, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing
- Ability to work independently and prioritize various duties in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Word and Excel
Bachelor’s degree with coursework in Marketing and/or Business Management desired. Candidates with equivalent job-related experience in a position with similar responsibilities will also be considered.
Benefits & Perks
Our positions are designed to promote growth and development to all employees. Company benefits include:
- Fast growing profitable company
- Competitive salary
- 10 days Paid Time Off (PTO) your first year
- 7 paid holidays per year
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Open work environment
- Casual dress code
- Within walking distance to the Minneapolis skyway system, Target Center and Target Field, shopping, and many diverse restaurants
- Great accessibility to Metro Transit buses and light rail system
For consideration, please email your 1) cover letter, 2) resume, and 3) salary requirements to hiring(at)wolfnet.com.
WolfNet Technologies is an established Internet technology company located in Minneapolis' historic warehouse district. The Company is a...