Role: Web Designer IV
Location: Downtown Minneapolis, MN
Length: Full-time permanent, on-site, W-2
Salary Range: Based experience and qualifications
You must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Relocation is not provided for this position.
WolfNet Technologies, an established Internet technology company located in Minneapolis' historic warehouse district, is a leading technology solutions provider to the residential real estate industry with more than 50,000 real estate agents and brokers employing its services nationwide.
WolfNet is currently seeking highly talented, motivated web designers to assume leading roles in the continued success of WolfNet. If you have a positive attitude, collaborate and communicate like a top professional, and possess a desire to be part of something great and raise the bar ever higher, then read on.
Required Experience & Skills
- 4+ years of experience in user interface and user experience development
- 4+ years of experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator or similar products
- 4+ years of experience with XHTML, HTML, and CSS
- 4+ years of experience designing for multiple web browsers
- 4+ years of experience building wireframes and userflows
- Experience with AJAX, Flash, and HTML5 with a high level of understanding of their capabilities
- Intermediate understanding of coding best practices
- Proficiency writing design documentation for many audiences
- Ability to work in a team-based, open development environment
- Capacity to analyze software specifications from business requirements and present quality deliverables on schedule consistently
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and written communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists and occasionally leads in the design and construction of web pages/sites including incorporating graphic user interface (GUI) features, creation of prototypes, full-cycle design, wireframes, mock-ups, and final products
- Contributes to the design and use of visual human interfaces utilizing user-centered design principles
- Determines the size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, selects style, and arranges layout based upon available space, knowledge of layout principles, and aesthetic design concepts
- Maintains and provides ongoing design of websites, promos and ad banners, seasonal content specials, and custom chat launcher designs for customers
- Understands standard systems development lifecycle processes and applies these standards within the organization's software development methodology
- Applies intermediate knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our customers
- Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions, taking a proactive approach to software development
- Provides assistance in meeting development deadlines and schedules, often solely responsible for non-critical work
- Recognizes the necessity of and adheres to established coding standards
- Grasps project and development plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines
Bachelor’s degree with coursework in User Interface Design and Development, Game Design and Development, Computer Science or related degree. Candidates with equivalent job-related experience in a position with similar responsibilities will also be considered.
Benefits & Perks
Our positions are designed to promote growth and development to all employees. Company benefits include:
- Fast growing profitable company
- Competitive salary
- 10 days Paid Time Off (PTO) your first year
- 7 paid holidays per year
- 401k and Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Open work environment
- Casual dress code
- Within walking distance to the Minneapolis skyway system, Target Center and Target Field, shopping, and many diverse restaurants
- Great accessibility to Metro Transit buses and light rail system
For consideration, please email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
Indeed - 9 months ago
WolfNet Technologies is an established Internet technology company located in Minneapolis' historic warehouse district. The Company is a...