Wolters Kluwer

Wolters Kluwer Employer Reviews

Enjoyed the client service aspect of the position
Account Manager Executive (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 12, 2014
In this position I was in customer service traveling to client site. Enjoyable and rewarding.
Fast paced, dynamic environment
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDOctober 24, 2014
Pros: telecommuting
Cons: timezones
Never a dull moment dealing with on-line medical publishing. Always have new challenges to face. Legacy systems being converted to latest technology in .NET framework.
Information Support Specialist (Former Employee), Riverwoods, IlOctober 17, 2014
Pros: freedom to work individually and in group setting
Cons: they laid me off
I enjoyed my work. There is not to tell. I have there for over 20 years. It was a great fun place to work.
Best Work Environment
OPERATIONS SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAOctober 15, 2014
Pros: great benefits, holidays, and vacation time
I work with great management and co-workers that are truly patient with my training progress and very supportive with me when I need help or have several questions that need answered.

With that, the most difficult part of the position has been not knowing a particular aspect of the product when a customer needs help. At times, it can be hard to know – more... how to answer them properly, although having my co-worker with me to help talk me through the process, has been the most enjoyable part of the position. – less
Manager, Full Text Design and Content Currency (Current Employee), Sandy, UTOctober 7, 2014
Productive yet relaxed atmosphere. Co-workers are great.
Challenging position where you learn many different facets of organization.
Regional Account Manager (Former Employee), Riverwoods, ILOctober 6, 2014
Pros: work from home, set your own schedule
Working from home, I was very structured with my trainings, customer calls, followup and admin. I learned about legal publishing content, account management and what resources are best for the customer. My favorite part of the job was reviewing accounts and presenting new resources that would give the customer things they needed that they didn't even – more... know was available. My coworkers were great. The most challenging part was moving the process along in the firm for approval. In this position you need to have a combination of good customer relationship and content knowledge. – less
Excellent place to work
Temporary administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDSeptember 30, 2014
Excellent place to work. Those in management where very friendly, as were the co-workers. Very quite, an easy place to get work done.
Great for those who work well unsupervised
Production Editor (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 11, 2014
Pros: hour lunch, great insurance
Cons: not many opportunities for growth
Not a lot of communication with other employees outside of email and the occasional meeting. Great for independent workers. Supervisors are very trusting when you know what you're doing. Co-workers can be a little catty (female-dominated company), but some can make great friends.
Productive and every changing environment
Software Trainer/Implementation Consultant (Former Employee), Saint Cloud, MNSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: design and develop new elearning projects, meeting new people
Cons: excessive travel
- Software Training/Implementation Consultant
- Working with financial institution, training staff on our new software
- Design and develop instructional materials including, books, web, elearning
Well at least the Public Sector does work - told you
Division Sales Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 9, 2014
Pros: not much to list
Cons: pay, management, products
Management is bad, plain and simple. Bullies who use words likes losers when they talk about FSR's who are not doing well.

Public Sector works - you are welcome - signed the "Monster"

65% while having the lowest quota in years - embarrassing.
Provides a wealth of knowledge to caregivers around the world.
Author nursing literature as contracted (Current Employee), HomeAugust 6, 2014
Wolters Kluwer is a wonderful company to work for. Through their production of nursing, allied health and medical literature, data banks and online systems you know what you contribute can assist in the care of thousands of patients through the transfer of knowledge.
WKH produced quality educational materials for student use in both community college and university markets.
REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 26, 2014
As a regional sales director, I was responsible for an 11 state region with 8 remote educational sales reps covering these states. We were responsible for promoting and securing sales of the educational materials and worked closely with professors, deans, librarians, and students. Traveling with the reps to coach, mentor, and assist in securing sales – more... was my primary responsibility. Goals were assigned yearly with commissions paid twice per year.

The most enjoyable part of this opportunity was working with the customers and the reps. Securing the sales was always a big win and it was rewarding to see the programs implement our educational materials for the betterment of their students. – less
Great Experience
Sr. Executive Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 26, 2014
Excellent work life balance. Heavy project work and lots to learn.
Productive and fun plae to work
Senior Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Saint CloudMay 22, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: por working environment
This company did not promote fun in the workplace - I worked in a very hostile environment. Management sat in their offices and never interacted with their staff other than the monthly meetings and annual performance review.
Publisher
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 2, 2014
Pros: ???
Cons: ???
Called into pharmacies and hospitals selling drug reference in print and online.
Great place to work.
Associate Product Manager (Former Employee), Saint Cloud, MNApril 16, 2014
Great place to work but unfortunately my position was eliminated. Job was good with work life balance. The hardest part of my job was the lack of involvement from the person I reported to.
Had great benefits!
WAREHOUSEMAN/MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 14, 2014
Pros: great benefits, onsite fitness center
Cons: continual outsourcing causing many job losses including mine
My typical day at work began with cycle counting and picking and pulling stock for the days orders using our SAP System. Over 20 years, I learned all the different aspects of a warehouse operation. I had the same manager for my entire 20 years, who was a hands-on guy. He was always open to my input and this helped our department run smoothly. The hardest – more... part of my job was leaving it after 20 years as my department had been outsourced to another company. The best part of my job was being able to assist in running our department which was the core of the company. It gave me confidence in knowing that my experience was valued. – less
Excellent pace to work
Regulatory Consultant/Compliance Risk Analyst (Former Employee), Washington DCApril 2, 2014
Most enjoyable place to work-wonderful and great people to be around
WKFS
National Account Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 28, 2014
• Sales of document management, risk mitigation and compliance software and services to banks, credit unions, and mortgage companies.
• Managed top tier financial institutions (Bank of America, Citigroup, Chase, etc.)
• Developed complex workflow solutions with various loan originations systems
• Developed alliance partners. Sold BPO services (business – more... processing outsourcing).
• position eliminated as mortgage market implodedA – less
I learned how to be a remote employee
eLearning Product Mgr/Sr. Instructional Designer (Former Employee), Saint Cloud, MNFebruary 13, 2014
It was a totally new experience for me to work as a remote employee. I'm organized and self motivated, so doing the "work" was never an issue, but it took a long tome to get used to no social interaction the office setting brings.

1 2 3 4 5

About Wolters Kluwer

Wolters Kluwer (www.wolterskluwer.com) is a market-leading global information services company. Professionals in the areas of – Read more

Wolters Kluwer Photos