Wolverine World Wide Employee Reviews

consitant hours with good pay for a factory job.
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MIMay 12, 2017
Great entry level job, good hours and very consistent with work. awesome place for college students to make a lot of money for the level of experience they have.
non-stressful place to work
Cash Applications-Credit Cards-Accountemps (Former Employee) –  Rockford, MIMay 11, 2017
I was brought in to help out because two people in the group who were temporary put in their notice on the same day. While I was there, it felt easy going yet work related. I never felt rushed or anything like that. As long as you did the work asked everything was fine.
Fun, Great Coworkers And Store Manager
Keyholder (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXApril 25, 2017
Starts Slow But its usually constant.
I learned to size and how to recommend shoes.
Store Manager Was Very nice and Flexible with employees.
Work environment was awsome!
there was nothing really to hard only thing was taking out the trash at night.
Always had a great time with other employees and with store manager.
Wolverine World Wide
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MIApril 20, 2017
I learned how to insole tact, remove staples ,pull lass, staple side lass, out plastic shanks on the bottom of boots, made boots and shoes. I enjoyed the people I worked with.
Very productive and fun to work at
Distribution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 29, 2017
Supervisors are very knowledgeable and always willing to help. Employees are very friendly and have a family type atmosphere. A very safe environment to work in
Home away from home
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 26, 2017
This was a great place to work. Everyone that worked here was like a second family. The managers were great to work for and always showed their appreciation to their workers.
Prodution good
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MIMarch 19, 2017
We worked as a team, we were able to get along. Made me highly experienced in assembling and stacking appropriate. Number of things. Helped me get skilled in operating production line equipment.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
Not meeting numbers
Wolverine World Wide
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Cedar Springs, MIMarch 13, 2017
A typical day at Wolverine can be as hard or easy as one makes it. It consist of lifting boxes weighting 50 pounds. Sometimes more, just really depends on the day and what you're doing. Management is easy to get along with, just do your job and be productive and there is an "easy to work in" work environment. The hardest, yet my favorite, part of the job is how physical it can be. To me, I feel like I went to the gym for eight hours.
good people
replenisher (Former Employee) –  Howard City, MIMarch 8, 2017
great job, great co-workers and supervisors.
worked there as a temp, treated me great but only paid 8.50/hr and i accomplished double the work of hired in employees, making double what i made. just wasnt worth it
it is a fun place to work in when you are surrounded by the right people
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MIMarch 6, 2017
if i had to say anything about wolverine i would say that is was a fast paced job that you needed to be on your toes at all times.the management was helpful in many ways. the hardest part of the job would have to have been the pace we were expected to work at. the most enjoyable part of my jobs would have to have been getting to learn all the jobs that i had by doing instead of watching and being able to push out the shoes in a timly manner
hot summer days
Pile skivings handler (Former Employee) –  Rockford, MIMarch 1, 2017
Wolverine World Wide had great pay and the benefits weren't bad either. I also liked the fact that it is a union company. The hours were great . The smell takes some time to adjust to.
Pros
great hourly and holiday pay
Cons
extrremely hot in the summer time, the smell can make your stomach turn sometimes
Won't advance
Line Worker/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MIFebruary 21, 2017
It was alright but they didn't want to advance anybody out of temp service. Therefore we were never able to get benifets. Coworks were pretty cool though, with little drama.
Pros
Lunch break, get out early, easy work
Cons
No benifets, starts early
It's retail
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Michigan City, INFebruary 9, 2017
There isn't much to report for this job. It's a typical retail job. It mostly consists of customer service, merchandising, and handling cash. Staff has to be able to perform all duties as the staff is small and there isn't a dedicated receiving or stock staff.
lots of lovely employees
Production and quality control (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MIJanuary 24, 2017
great atmosphere, well managed, lots of opportunities, employee discounts, lunch buffet, opportunity to relocate, ability to move around to different work stations
Kelly Services Temp (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 18, 2017
not very organized with the temp service and very rude security not enough job placement but it was a paycheck and it pais the bills
Pros
free popcorn
Cons
job placement poor
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MIDecember 18, 2016
It was great when the machines were working properly. I didn't mind the work at all....I was taught how to work well with sewing machines. It was an good working experience.
Pros
learned how to sew on industrial machines
Cons
New line....little organization
Production with a extremly strict workplace
Line Inspector (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MISeptember 19, 2016
Wolverine World Wide was a very high stress, high pressure job. Extremely fast-paced and lots of over time. I worked as a line inspector. My job was to overlook a lines production and make sure there were little to no flaws. I recorded data of cases coming in and out.
Pros
Lots of overtime, fast-paced, healthcare, gratifaction that you had a place in making a great product.
Cons
Short breaks, work place moral was very low.
Long hours and rude people
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MIJuly 28, 2016
Working for Wolverine was one of the most horrible experiences I've had at a job. Training is non existent, the supervisors do not even talk with you or help you at all. If you are a female you will be sexually harassed and do not expect anyone to do anything about it. I myself was harassed by several different people and when I told my supervisor nothing was done. Other worker here are rude and about as smart as a box of rocks who also love drama. If you were just hired here..... good luck! Oh and it's hot as hel.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
No communication, do not recognize hard work, management horrible
Very friendly Coworkers, really productive enviroment
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Brookville, OHJuly 12, 2016
I worked that last summer and i am currently working there. I love the set amount of hours plus overtime (if needed) I liked knowing how much my checks would be. Weekly pay is definitely a plus.
Cons
a ten minute break, and 20 minute lunch but it works
Great company overall
Office Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockford, MIJuly 1, 2016
Worked for this company for 10 years and always was treated good. The company does a lot of extras for its employees with fun days full of different activities. Everyone in the company is very nice to work with and appreciates the work my department could get done is a short time.
Pros
benifits, hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wolverine World Wide. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9