Wolverine Worldwide Employee Reviews

they have a place for us to relax on break
E-commerce Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Richmond, INJuly 8, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours
Cons: Not a lot of room to move up in the company
I come in at 8 am and our phones turn on at 9 am. I answer phone calls from consumers to place orders, returns , returns of defective products, and product information. In between calls I process orders for replacement footwear, issue gift cards as needed, and reach out to consumers that have negative reviews on our websites and product. Management has given us the tools to do what we need to delight the consumer. Most of my coworkers are great and we work well together. Hardest part of my job is not allowing a negative call affect the rest of my day. Most enjoyable part of my day is talking to a wide range of people
good place to learn and grow in retail environment
Store Manager (Current Employee), Grove City, PAApril 8, 2015
Pros: bonuses, employee discounts, excellent benefits
Cons: constant changes to upper management
typical work day consists of shipment and customer service balanced effectively.....I have learned to grow business and oversee inventory and cash controls .....while learning to develop sales team and grow staff into potential assistants and store managers....hardest part of job is juggling all of the day to day functions of LP, safety, inventory, cash controls, hiring, training and keeping up with all the changes to paperwork that seems to grow instead of shrink
bad attitude and poor management
distribution technician (Former Employee), louisville,kyApril 3, 2015
Pros: met great friends
Cons: really bad team leads and sr techs
Worked there 3 years and never will again pay rate same no matter how long you been there you have to baby sit coworkers who are perms overall experience was bad rather stay at ups news for yall if your a temp go through elwood if you need this job the time and effort you put in to be mocked by other employees is not worth it.
Great Opportunity
Designer 1 (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMarch 5, 2015
I have had the opportunity to travel the world as a footwear designer with Wolverine Worldwide at the Hush Puppies brand. Most often these travels were for market research and purchasing samples to use as inspiration in seasonal development. I have designed and developed many types of footwear including casual, dress, athletic, after sport, waterproof, & outdoor. I have had an amazing team of very talented people to work with that I have learned so much from.
Dont plan on working there long
Warehouse Employee (Former Employee), Louisville, kyJanuary 24, 2015
On the Friday of my second week there, they called me before work saying they didnt need me anymore. Dont on working here if you want a job that lasts longer than two weeks.
Collaborative work environment.
Director of Financial Planning and Analysis (Current Employee), Lexington, MAAugust 25, 2014
Pros: flexible work environment
Cons: communication
Collaborative work environment.
Promotion and opportunities from within
Wolverine was a great experience
Customs Compliance Specialist (Former Employee), Rockford, MIJuly 30, 2014
Pros: great cafeteria
Cons: temporary assingment
I was part of a team completing documentation for inbound shipments from overseas for Customs and Border Patrol. It was a very friendly environment and I was always treated with respect.
fun, enthusiastic, and creative work environment
TERRITORY MANAGER / KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee), San DiegoJuly 22, 2014
Pros: pioneered a product, involved in the fashion industry, worked from home
a typical day at work would require me to acquire new business, sales and marketing execution, account management, grow the territory, deliver presentations, attend and execute tradeshows, execute negotiations.

I managed my territory and deliver profitable growth. Led sales teams.
Highly successful company with headquarters located in quaint part of West Michigan
Corporate Paralegal (Former Employee), Rockford, MIJuly 9, 2014
This company is driving growth and innovation with a focus on global markets. The corporate headquarters is nestled in a small town with an easy commute from larger and smaller cities within an exemplary school district.
Great company to work for but too much depends on individual dept. management
Consumer Relations Specialist (Former Employee), Rockford, MIJuly 1, 2014
Great company with good benefits, including great employee discount on company products. Interdepartmental communication could stand to improve.
Distribution center with potential that is not yet fulfilled
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Brookville, OHJune 24, 2014
The work at Wolverine is Easily accomplished but leadership and management is lacking.
a very good job
Distribution Technician (Former Employee), Louisville, KYFebruary 26, 2014
On your feet constantly packaging receiving and shipping boxes of orders on a daily basis
work place Good
Millwright (Former Employee), Rockford, MIFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: good insurance
Cons: night work
good place to work, Iwas a Millright working 12 hours per night. very good working condicions
Dealer Account Specialist (Current Employee), Rockford, MIDecember 11, 2013
Pros: making people happy.
Cons: wolverine letting me go.
This is a good place to work. I have learned alot, please reference my resume. My co workers are totally awesome. The hardest part of the job is currently losing it, like I am. The most enjoyable is working with the accounts, retailers, reps etc.
Since the acquisition the culture has changed
Manager, Information Technology (Current Employee), Lexington MANovember 15, 2013
Since the acquisition the culture has changed. There was a big reorg which impacted many people.
Very Productive/Enjoyable
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Jonesboro, ARNovember 2, 2013
First, clock in on time. start machine-keep an
eye on production and quality. Work lots of overtime. Enjoyed operating different types of
machines. Supervisors trusted me in doing
a excellent job. Supervisors are likeable,
fun to be around, but can be serious too.
Everyone seemed to work well with others.
Cleaning machines at the end of day.
This atmosphere makes you want to come back
to work the next day.
Team Player; Depandable; Loyal and Dedicated
Sr. IT Security Analyst / System Administrator (Former Employee), Lexington MassOctober 25, 2013
Pros: team player
Cons: ability to work remotely when necessary
IT Professional with over 34 years of IT experience, 28 in a management or leadership role, in multi-platform data centers. Hands on experience with mainframe, mid-range, network, client server technologies and end user support in a 7 X 24 X 365 environment.
Fast paced
Temporary Associate (Former Employee), Big Rapids, MISeptember 18, 2013
you must be able to work quickly and keep up. Supervisors do try and help you keep up if you are falling behind.
Productive and Fun Design Team
Merrell Freelanced Project (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIApril 3, 2013
Pros: working from home
Cons: not as much colabrative teamwork as you may get working in the same space.
As a student they offered me a great opertunity to do some freelanced work. Most of the work I did was through emails. My co workers were always friendly and courteous, even in critiques of my work. The feedback I received on my designs was direct and easy to understand. I learned both real world manufacturing constraints, product timelines and deadlines, also a whole lot about branding for a specific consumer market. All of there timelines were reasonable for the amount of work required of me.
Lasted 6 months
accounting employee (Current Employee), Lexington, MAMarch 2, 2013
Pros: nice people family atmosphere
Cons: just dont care about the employees
I was told along with 30 of my coworkers that our services were no longer necessary. Effective June our positions were eliminated. No stay bonus no nothing.