Wolverine Worldwide

Wolverine Worldwide Employee Reviews in United States

Hard Working
E-commerce merchandise specialist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, MAJanuary 26, 2016
I had the pleasure of working at Wolverine Worldwide for the last 8 months and learned a great deal. The employees are the hardest working and passionate individuals that I have ever worked with.
Productive and friendly establishment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 11, 2016
During my time at Wolverine I learned a lot of new ways and strategies on how to work effectively without overdoing yourself. The shift started out with a mandatory start up meeting, we disperse and report to our areas assigned to us for the day. Upper level management was caring, helpful and hopped in and helped when need be. My fellow co-workers were friendly and always willing to assist on matters that I did not know of. The hardest part of my job was mainly physical. Once I worked and stretched for a few days the job was a breeze. We were offered free snacks, lunches, and prizes on special occasions. Overall I enjoyed myexperience working at Wolverine Worldwide.
Rewarding and Challenging
IT associate (Current Employee) –  Rockford, MINovember 12, 2015
It has been an experience. I liked Wolverine Worldwide in the middle portion of my employment.

However, the company in it's desire to be Footwear/Apparel is missing the beat. It is about product not how much work you can get of associates.

Too much power is concentrated in few management. For example head of IT also responsible for travel, warehouses, and supply chain!
Pros
Nice community
Cons
Work too many hours
awesome company to learn from
assistant manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 27, 2015
International company with awesome benefit and incentives for full time and upper management.

Will transfer employees if desired.
A lot of potential growth.
Great place to work!
Warehouse Person (Former Employee) –  Rockford, MIAugust 24, 2015
I loved working there but the opportunity for growth was limited. Loved the discounts. Disliked rate of pay for length of time on the job.
Great Job for Location, Clean Workplace, Advancement not possible
Saucony Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Richmond, INJuly 10, 2015
Wolverine Worldwide is a great company to work for within the city of Richmond, IN. It is about the highest paying position in the city for those without a four year degree. The job does tend to need overtime, which isn't always approved to have.
they have a place for us to relax on break
E-commerce Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond, INJuly 8, 2015
I come in at 8 am and our phones turn on at 9 am. I answer phone calls from consumers to place orders, returns , returns of defective products, and product information. In between calls I process orders for replacement footwear, issue gift cards as needed, and reach out to consumers that have negative reviews on our websites and product. Management has given us the tools to do what we need to delight the consumer. Most of my coworkers are great and we work well together. Hardest part of my job is not allowing a negative call affect the rest of my day. Most enjoyable part of my day is talking to a wide range of people
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Not a lot of room to move up in the company
good place to learn and grow in retail environment
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Grove City, PAApril 8, 2015
typical work day consists of shipment and customer service balanced effectively.....I have learned to grow business and oversee inventory and cash controls .....while learning to develop sales team and grow staff into potential assistants and store managers....hardest part of job is juggling all of the day to day functions of LP, safety, inventory, cash controls, hiring, training and keeping up with all the changes to paperwork that seems to grow instead of shrink
Pros
bonuses, employee discounts, excellent benefits
Cons
constant changes to upper management
bad attitude and poor management
distribution technician (Former Employee) –  louisville,kyApril 3, 2015
Worked there 3 years and never will again pay rate same no matter how long you been there you have to baby sit coworkers who are perms overall experience was bad rather stay at ups news for yall if your a temp go through elwood if you need this job the time and effort you put in to be mocked by other employees is not worth it.
Pros
met great friends
Cons
really bad team leads and sr techs
Great Opportunity
Designer 1 (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMarch 5, 2015
I have had the opportunity to travel the world as a footwear designer with Wolverine Worldwide at the Hush Puppies brand. Most often these travels were for market research and purchasing samples to use as inspiration in seasonal development. I have designed and developed many types of footwear including casual, dress, athletic, after sport, waterproof, & outdoor. I have had an amazing team of very talented people to work with that I have learned so much from.
Dont plan on working there long
Warehouse Employee (Former Employee) –  Louisville, kyJanuary 24, 2015
On the Friday of my second week there, they called me before work saying they didnt need me anymore. Dont on working here if you want a job that lasts longer than two weeks.
Collaborative work environment.
Director of Financial Planning and Analysis (Current Employee) –  Lexington, MAAugust 25, 2014
Collaborative work environment.
Promotion and opportunities from within
Pros
flexible work environment
Cons
communication
Wolverine was a great experience
Customs Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rockford, MIJuly 30, 2014
I was part of a team completing documentation for inbound shipments from overseas for Customs and Border Patrol. It was a very friendly environment and I was always treated with respect.
Pros
great cafeteria
Cons
temporary assingment
fun, enthusiastic, and creative work environment
TERRITORY MANAGER / KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  San DiegoJuly 22, 2014
a typical day at work would require me to acquire new business, sales and marketing execution, account management, grow the territory, deliver presentations, attend and execute tradeshows, execute negotiations.

I managed my territory and deliver profitable growth. Led sales teams.
Pros
pioneered a product, involved in the fashion industry, worked from home
Highly successful company with headquarters located in quaint part of West Michigan
Corporate Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Rockford, MIJuly 9, 2014
This company is driving growth and innovation with a focus on global markets. The corporate headquarters is nestled in a small town with an easy commute from larger and smaller cities within an exemplary school district.
Great company to work for but too much depends on individual dept. management
Consumer Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rockford, MIJuly 1, 2014
Great company with good benefits, including great employee discount on company products. Interdepartmental communication could stand to improve.
Distribution center with potential that is not yet fulfilled
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Brookville, OHJune 24, 2014
The work at Wolverine is Easily accomplished but leadership and management is lacking.
a very good job
Distribution Technician (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 26, 2014
On your feet constantly packaging receiving and shipping boxes of orders on a daily basis
work place Good
Millwright (Former Employee) –  Rockford, MIFebruary 4, 2014
good place to work, Iwas a Millright working 12 hours per night. very good working condicions
Pros
good insurance
Cons
night work
Dealer Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rockford, MIDecember 11, 2013
This is a good place to work. I have learned alot, please reference my resume. My co workers are totally awesome. The hardest part of the job is currently losing it, like I am. The most enjoyable is working with the accounts, retailers, reps etc.
Pros
making people happy.
Cons
wolverine letting me go.