The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for overall sales growth for specific accounts and all potential customers within a dedicated sales territory.
- Proactively service existing and prospective customers to grow market share
- Determine customer needs and provide technical solutions to meet them
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- Coordinate the activities of inside sales and vendors in order to meet customer needs
- Develop and maintain contact with key decision makers within customer base assigned.
- Creative prospecting to find new sales avenues
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills and/or abilities required. An individual must meet the minimum requirements as listed in each Qualifications subsection.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Distribution or related technical field is desired
- High school diploma or GED certification is required
- Fluid Power Certification (IFPS) is desired
- Five to eight years of related Industrial Sales experience calling on and developing Customers that buy Fluid Power Equipment and Systems, including but not limited to Pumps, Motors, Valves, Filters, Accumulators, Manifolds, Cylinders, Automation, and Pneumatics.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read, draft and analyze hydraulic schematics
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical concepts to product lines
- Effectively communicate with engineers and technical designers to determine and deliver appropriate customer solutions
- Experience with value add sales
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and deliver effective technical presentations or demonstrations in time constrained situations
- Desire to work independently without direct supervision
- Ability to persuade and influence others through excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
Womack Companies is an Industrial Distributor of Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Automation Equipment since 1953. Corporate offices are located in Farmers Branch, Texas. Womack represents some of the world's leading manufacturers of fluid power and industrial control products, and maintains one of the largest inventories in the South and West in conveniently located Regional Service Centers. Womack Companies supply individual components and complete systems to Customers in every industry from Energy and Agriculture to Construction and Defense. If it has to move, push, pull, dig, drill, or lift, we're there to provide solutions.
For consideration, you must apply through the link below.
Womack Machine Supply is an equal opportunity employer
Other keywords: fluid power specialist, technical sales, field sales engineer, account manager, hydraulic technician, sales manager, new business development manager, regional account manager, territory sales, CFPS, FPS, fluid power certified, hydraulics, pneumatics, automation, filtration, lubrication, fluid power, mobile hydraulics, electro hydraulics, hydraulic systems, hydraulic power units, hpu, electronic control systems, gear drive systems, mobile equipment, hydraulic repair, industrial distribution, troubleshooting, filtration systems, filtration solutions, hydraulic filters, MRO, OEM, fluid mechanics, applications engineer, field service technician