Are you a professional marketer who wants to make a difference by applying your skills at a social enterprise? Are you a strong writer with public relations and social media expertise? Can you juggle websites, print communications and public speaking?
If you are a self-starter, ready to work in a fast-paced environment, doing all of the above and more, consider joining and growing with us at Women’s Bean Project.
This Position is Responsible For:
- Marketing - Developing marketing plan/budget
- Communications - Creation of materials for marketing/communications programs including writing across a variety of media (web content creation, catalog, collateral, e-mail/direct mail, newsletter)
- Digital Media – Develop and manage digital and social media plan/budget integrated with marketing plan and incorporating above written content
- Sales Management – E-Channel and Event
We are looking for someone with the following skills and talents:
- Excellent demonstrated writing skills
- Degree in marketing, communications, journalism, digital/interactive, integrated marketing communications, business, advertising, marketing or other related field plus 3-5 years of experience online and off line
- People skills and team orientation
- Multi-tasker: Able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to detail
- Computer skills should include proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint as well as graphics programs. Experience with Quark and CRM software a plus
- Good public speaker
- Self-driven, highly motivated and a quick learner
Indeed - 16 months ago