Women's Care Florida Employee Reviews

Medical Receptionist
Medical Receptionist/ Coordinator (Former Employee), Winter Park, FLMay 13, 2015
Heavy phones, scheduling customer service. Collected copays assisted by doing necessary administrative functions. Autherizations and referrals when needed. Insurance verification.
Family-like environment with intelligent care
OB/Gyn Sonographer (Former Employee), Tampa, FL (Partners in OB/GYN)March 2, 2015
Pros: caring doctors/cnms/cnps, friendly staff, teamwork attitudes, comfortable atmosphere
Cons: for me (commute to work)
I cannot say enough for Women's Care Florida. Partners in OB/GYN is an exceptional practice! They put the patient first & sincerely care for the staff/morale of the office. All 14 providers are knowledgeable & deliver excellent bedside manner. I have 12 years experience in my field & I am truly impressed with WCF. Even though I have changed jobs (closer to home), I will continue to come to Partners in OB/GYN for medical care.
Family oriented, seniority, open door policy, meetings, leadership, commitment with excellent care for every patient.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 28, 2014
Pros: christmas party, dinner and lunch with drug reps, opportunity of learning new things.
Cons: short lunch
Very busy OB/GYN office, between patients, nurse practitioner and doctors as an medical assistant I was always engaged in my work. Answering calls, helping patients with their concerns and questions, calling patient with results, providing them with care, I learned a lot about the care of women of every stage in their life, including while pregnant. Me and my co-workers got along very well, never had any type of problems, I always use critical thinking while co-existing with others at work. Always had a open communication with my manager and supervisors. The most enjoyable part of my job was to see the pregnant ladies coming every two weeks and then every week and see the evolution of their pregnancy, assist the providers with the care of strange wounds or diagnosis, since it gave me the opportunity to learn something new and translate between patients and provider, it gave me the satisfaction of helping others and learn at the same time.
Former Employee
Bayview OB/GYN (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLSeptember 20, 2014
I learned tons about Gynecology and a little about Obstetrics. Worked for Bayview for almost 10 years before they merged with WCF. Once they merged with Women's Care, life was a bit unpleasant. Sad that they went through so many office managers in a short time. Sadder still that they value the dollar over actual care.
Quiet workplace, work hard and work harder.
Prior Employee (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 28, 2014
Pros: some nice employees
Cons: low pay, little room for advancement
Revolving door for turnaround. The long term employees are mostly management. Low pay considering the amount of work expected.
Fun place to work for
Office Coordinator/ Triage/Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 28, 2014
Awesome staff with great support from mgmt, GREAT pay. Not the best training, would recommend having experience
is a quiet work enviroment
Insurance Verification/Referrals Specialist (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJune 13, 2014
Women's care of fl is a great company, I have moved within the company but there is not much more advancement. Verification specialist is my tittle now and I like what I do. My co workers are great and very helpful, but I like working one on one and help others.
Overall great company
Front Office Floater (Former Employee), Brandon,FlJune 5, 2014
Learned a lot about pregnancy.
There was not a lot a room for growth.
Busy OB/GYN office
Front office (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLMarch 8, 2014
Pros: liked the people i worked with
Cons: poor management
Busy OB/GYN office with over crowded patient waiting area. High volume calls not enough staff. Poor management of work flow on the floor.
Angry
Surgery Scheduler & Reception (Former Employee), Winter Park, FLOctober 25, 2013
I do not recommend working here. The doctor's are wonderful but it is poorly managed.
EMR expert!
Electronic Medical Records (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 11, 2013
Pros: catered lunches, discounted healthcare, worked at my own pace.
Cons: tiny office, stared at a computer all day
Trained new employees on the EMR system - Ensured medical records were complete and precise - Communicated thoroughly with Doctor’s and staff – Maintained organization during the EMR transition process - Completed records in a timely manner - Developed a detailed routine for smooth conversions into the EMR system
Large group of providers and employees that work well together
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Tampa,FlMarch 16, 2013
Pros: everyone works well together
Cons: no room for advancement, health insurance is very expensive
Doctors are awesome. We all are pretty much like family. For the most part, everyone gets along really well. It can be very hectic at times, but the Dr.'s are always appreciative of our help. If you need time off for an appt or family related issues, everyone is cooperative in helping you out. The most enjoyable part for me at the job is seeing the babies after the moms deliver. The hardest part of the job is there is no room for advancement.

May 9, 2013

had 2 seperate interviews never got the job wasted time, and gas to go there, looks like a bad turn over rate 4 ppl in a few months now hiring again

Loved helping and working with patients!
Billing Supervisor (Former Employee), Tampa, FlNovember 15, 2011
Providing care and helping the patients was what I loved best.