Women's Care Florida Employee Reviews in United States

Undescribable
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FLMarch 15, 2016
I worked here a while ago. It was ok. I will say one thing you are under pages for the amount of work and stress that is out on you say after say. Doctors are rude,very rude to the staff . which in my eyes they put their pants on the same way everyone else does. Oh and God forbid if you bust your butt all the time day in day out and you make a mistake. You will hear about it , but not what was done right or hey great job for this or that. I think the management needs new attitudes also. No disrespect but I don't recommend for anyone to work here. It's ridiculed say after say.
Good luck.
Pros
Hard to say sometimes
Cons
Over worked for pay, poor management, poor insurance, to much gossip and attitude.
Great staff, poor management
Front office (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLMarch 1, 2016
Advancement were given to employees who were 'friends' with management outside of work. No matter how hard someone worked they were never recognized. Part of the staff was racist, no other language than English was allowed to be spoken.
Pros
Relationships built with patients
Cons
Poor management
Great enviroment to work at.
RN Consultant (Former Employee) –  Safety Harbor, FLMay 28, 2016
Supportive and enjoyable work environment where all levels of employment treated each other as family. Flexible staffing when needed. Encouraged independence.

Typical day would start with reviewing charts pulled for the day and making any changes as needed. Verifying insurance for following day. Checking patients in and out, making appointments as needed.

Hardest part was keeping up with inflow during peak hours.

Most enjoyable was the personnel and everyone's willingness to help each other.
Pros
Free lunches from drug reps, supportive enviroment
Cons
Part time.
Not a congenial or collaborative work environment for physicians
obgyn (Former Employee) –  Hunters Creek, FLApril 25, 2016
Forced to perform unecessary procedures on patients (paps, colpos, etc) in order to make the practice more money. Eventually forced out for "financial" reasons. They ignore evidence-based medicine unless it can make more money, you won't have a voice here.
Pros
Good amount of time off.
Cons
Don't practice evidence based medice. Must work some Saturdays.
Fun place to work!
Insurance Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 19, 2016
Working there was very challenging, it brought the best out of me. I was challenged to stretch my mind. During my employment I have had the opportunity to meet many fascinating people and learn new concepts that will stay with me forever.
Pros
Convenient location
Cons
low pay scale
Unfortunate For men.
N/A (Current Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLApril 20, 2016
They only hire Female Medical Assistant Staff. I was told that by a Friend who worked there. If your a male they immediately reject your application. Even if you have years of experience
Pros
HealthCare
Cons
Gender Discrimination
Horrible
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 6, 2016
Horrible place to work at. Getting laid off because patient screamed at you. Apparently walking away from a patient isnt cool when they are in your face screaming.
Dont work here!!!
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLApril 29, 2016
Poor management poor pay rate excessive job responsibilities lack of appreciation to the employees and don't get pregnant while working here to get treated horrible.
Nice Place to work
Externship (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLFebruary 1, 2016
I liked doing my externship at this office. I learned a lot from everyone and the patients were understanding. Any time I had a question I never had any problem getting an answer or help from the other ladies in the office.
Horrible company to work for
Medical Assistant(Former Employee) (Former Employee) –  Downtown OrlandoJuly 11, 2015
They are poorly managed and definitely no room for advancement working for Womens Care Florida there insurance policies are horrible and your PTO you will start out with 2 hrs per pay check which is nothing you would have to work forever just to get 40hrs and God forbid you have a Doctors apt there goes your PTO totally waste of time. Keep Looking I learned from experience
Pros
Patients and cute babies
Cons
PTO;Management;Staff

Want to know more about Women's Care Florida?

Ask a question
Overworked and under paid....no appreciation
Front office assistant (Former Employee) –  gibsonton,floridaSeptember 1, 2015
pros:
-its a job
-some co-workers pleasant to work with
-get off early on Fridays

Cons:
-poor management
-overworked
-there is no advancing at this job
-co-workers consistently gossiped about patients/co-workers
-hostile environment
Family-like environment with intelligent care
OB/Gyn Sonographer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL (Partners in OB/GYN)March 2, 2015
I cannot say enough for Women's Care Florida. Partners in OB/GYN is an exceptional practice! They put the patient first & sincerely care for the staff/morale of the office. All 14 providers are knowledgeable & deliver excellent bedside manner. I have 12 years experience in my field & I am truly impressed with WCF. Even though I have changed jobs (closer to home), I will continue to come to Partners in OB/GYN for medical care.
Pros
caring doctors/cnms/cnps, friendly staff, teamwork attitudes, comfortable atmosphere
Cons
for me (commute to work)
Quiet workplace, work hard and work harder.
Prior Employee (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 28, 2014
Revolving door for turnaround. The long term employees are mostly management. Low pay considering the amount of work expected.
Pros
some nice employees
Cons
low pay, little room for advancement
Large group of providers and employees that work well together
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tampa,FlMarch 16, 2013
Doctors are awesome. We all are pretty much like family. For the most part, everyone gets along really well. It can be very hectic at times, but the Dr.'s are always appreciative of our help. If you need time off for an appt or family related issues, everyone is cooperative in helping you out. The most enjoyable part for me at the job is seeing the babies after the moms deliver. The hardest part of the job is there is no room for advancement.
Pros
everyone works well together
Cons
no room for advancement, health insurance is very expensive
Family oriented, seniority, open door policy, meetings, leadership, commitment with excellent care for every patient.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 28, 2014
Very busy OB/GYN office, between patients, nurse practitioner and doctors as an medical assistant I was always engaged in my work. Answering calls, helping patients with their concerns and questions, calling patient with results, providing them with care, I learned a lot about the care of women of every stage in their life, including while pregnant. Me and my co-workers got along very well, never had any type of problems, I always use critical thinking while co-existing with others at work. Always had a open communication with my manager and supervisors. The most enjoyable part of my job was to see the pregnant ladies coming every two weeks and then every week and see the evolution of their pregnancy, assist the providers with the care of strange wounds or diagnosis, since it gave me the opportunity to learn something new and translate between patients and provider, it gave me the satisfaction of helping others and learn at the same time.
Pros
christmas party, dinner and lunch with drug reps, opportunity of learning new things.
Cons
short lunch
is a quiet work enviroment
Insurance Verification/Referrals Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 13, 2014
Women's care of fl is a great company, I have moved within the company but there is not much more advancement. Verification specialist is my tittle now and I like what I do. My co workers are great and very helpful, but I like working one on one and help others.
EMR expert!
Electronic Medical Records (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 11, 2013
Trained new employees on the EMR system - Ensured medical records were complete and precise - Communicated thoroughly with Doctor’s and staff – Maintained organization during the EMR transition process - Completed records in a timely manner - Developed a detailed routine for smooth conversions into the EMR system
Pros
catered lunches, discounted healthcare, worked at my own pace.
Cons
tiny office, stared at a computer all day
Former Employee
Bayview OB/GYN (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLSeptember 20, 2014
I learned tons about Gynecology and a little about Obstetrics. Worked for Bayview for almost 10 years before they merged with WCF. Once they merged with Women's Care, life was a bit unpleasant. Sad that they went through so many office managers in a short time. Sadder still that they value the dollar over actual care.
Busy OB/GYN office
Front office (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMarch 8, 2014
Busy OB/GYN office with over crowded patient waiting area. High volume calls not enough staff. Poor management of work flow on the floor.
Pros
liked the people i worked with
Cons
poor management
Fun place to work for
Office Coordinator/ Triage/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 28, 2014
Awesome staff with great support from mgmt, GREAT pay. Not the best training, would recommend having experience

2.5