Women's Care Florida Employee Reviews

Medical Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLNovember 4, 2017
If you ever need help with anything, the managers/supervisors are always there to assist. Coworkers are also friendly. It felt like a family. This is a great company to be apart of, I learned a lot.
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) (Former Employee) –  Winter Garden, FLSeptember 11, 2017
Womens Care as a company was a really good/fair company to work for. I enjoyed working for the company and if it weren't that I had to relocate temporarily I would've still been part of their team.
Love my job!
CMA (Current Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLAugust 10, 2017
I have been working part-time in the float pool for about 6 months. My managers are very flexible and helpful when sorting out my schedule, as I am also a full-time student. I enjoy going to different offices and learning different things to help further my skills. I have worked with many great women and doctors and can’t wait to continue to grow within WCF.
Naturally, you won’t get along with every person you work around... that is with any job. I have never had an issue that wasn’t solved immediately and never been put into a position where I felt uncomfortable.
Women's Care Florida provides excellent patient care
Patient Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 10, 2017
Women's Care Florida provides excellent care to all of their patients. Our providers main goal is to keep the patients best interest their top priority. We have wonderful, kind, and knowledgeable providers. I highly recommend WCF.
terrible employer
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 9, 2017
Terrible place to work. all supervisors have their favorites. They don't tell you what's wrong, they just terminate you. Other workers are lazy and there is not much help when you have 30 something patients per doctor. clinical director is no help due to the fact that she can't do vital or draw blood. Most doctors always seem to have an attitude and no clinical workers does not dress professionally.
Pros
free lunches
Bad
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clearwater locationMay 15, 2017
Bad management. They have favorites. Have like 5 different people training you. One of the nurses is a liar and tells you your doing great but talks bad behind your back. I told management to change my trainer becuase i swore she didnt like me and they didn't and set me up for failure. Ended up believing her. Bad bad bad . Good pay but girls are immature . Don't work there.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Staff
Great staff, horrible administrators
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 25, 2017
The staff and Doctors are great but the administrator is selfish and does not care about the staff at all. The office in Tampa has mold in the ac unit and she asked the ac company who went to check it out not to inform us yet he called and said she was evil and that we can get sick off of that. Nothing was done, she care about nothing. Also overworked for little pay. If you haven't been there long enough your opinion does not matter and the lab supervisors will lie to get you fired if they do not like you. They constantly ask to for money from employees for minor things and the health insurance is way expensive.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Hostile work environment
Great Place to work a
nursing (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLApril 10, 2017
Great place to work at, friendly staff, good management, nice office environment job. Typically busy days, weekends/most holidays the office is closed.
family group
Patient Relations (Current Employee) –  Brandon, FLApril 5, 2017
Nice company pay is rather low for cost of living, Benefits are expensive for a family plan, however there is an early leave on Friday's which is nice.
Pros
Close early on Friday's
Cons
Pay, Pto
Should of listened to reviews bad place
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Safety Harbor, FLMarch 4, 2017
Very busy office it's a patient mill, overworked staff. Administrator is unprofessional. To many bosses. Most of the staff have a bad attitude. Staff meetings monthly and nothing gets accomplished. Scheduled at least 80 patients a day.
High call volume , not enough help with phones. Very unappreciative of staff. Short breaks. They only care about getting patient money not about quality of care
Pros
Hard to say
Cons
Overworked, poor management, attitudes
Not a fun place to work at because they only care about how much money is coming thru the door.
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clermont, FLMarch 2, 2017
A typical day at work would be bringing a patient back within in 5 minutes of arrival so that they can be out within 15 minutes. With that said, they do not care about the patient well being only what they insurance company can give them.

No lunches because they don't care about your health just as long as you get the patient in and out within the alloted time. Overwork and very unappreciative of what you do.
Pros
Health benefits and great pay
Cons
Doctors run the office and if they don;t like you, then you are out no matter what
Should have listened to reviews
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  WinterParkJanuary 23, 2017
Overworked,
underpaid,
PTO accrual is ridiculous!
Staff is childish and management is worse

Overall, If you are look for long time stability and good benefits, This is not the place to work!
Pros
Cons
benefits, staff and management
Don't work for this place management is horrible
Winter Park office (Former Employee) –  Winter Park officeAugust 17, 2016
Management is horrible and staff is even worse place is out-of-control working for this place was like working in a high school
Horrible
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 6, 2016
Horrible place to work at. Getting laid off because patient screamed at you. Apparently walking away from a patient isnt cool when they are in your face screaming.
Great enviroment to work at.
RN Consultant (Former Employee) –  Safety Harbor, FLMay 28, 2016
Supportive and enjoyable work environment where all levels of employment treated each other as family. Flexible staffing when needed. Encouraged independence.

Typical day would start with reviewing charts pulled for the day and making any changes as needed. Verifying insurance for following day. Checking patients in and out, making appointments as needed.

Hardest part was keeping up with inflow during peak hours.

Most enjoyable was the personnel and everyone's willingness to help each other.
Pros
Free lunches from drug reps, supportive enviroment
Cons
Part time.
Not a congenial or collaborative work environment for physicians
obgyn (Former Employee) –  Hunters Creek, FLApril 25, 2016
Forced to perform unecessary procedures on patients (paps, colpos, etc) in order to make the practice more money. Eventually forced out for "financial" reasons. They ignore evidence-based medicine unless it can make more money, you won't have a voice here.
Pros
Good amount of time off.
Cons
Don't practice evidence based medice. Must work some Saturdays.
Unfortunate For men.
N/A (Current Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLApril 20, 2016
They only hire Female Medical Assistant Staff. I was told that by a Friend who worked there. If your a male they immediately reject your application. Even if you have years of experience
Pros
HealthCare
Cons
Gender Discrimination
Fun place to work!
Insurance Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 19, 2016
Working there was very challenging, it brought the best out of me. I was challenged to stretch my mind. During my employment I have had the opportunity to meet many fascinating people and learn new concepts that will stay with me forever.
Pros
Convenient location
Cons
low pay scale
Undescribable
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FLMarch 15, 2016
I worked here a while ago. It was ok. I will say one thing you are under pages for the amount of work and stress that is out on you say after say. Doctors are rude,very rude to the staff . which in my eyes they put their pants on the same way everyone else does. Oh and God forbid if you bust your butt all the time day in day out and you make a mistake. You will hear about it , but not what was done right or hey great job for this or that. I think the management needs new attitudes also. No disrespect but I don't recommend for anyone to work here. It's ridiculed say after say.
Good luck.
Pros
Hard to say sometimes
Cons
Over worked for pay, poor management, poor insurance, to much gossip and attitude.
Nice Place to work
Externship (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLFebruary 1, 2016
I liked doing my externship at this office. I learned a lot from everyone and the patients were understanding. Any time I had a question I never had any problem getting an answer or help from the other ladies in the office.