Women Employee Reviews

Great place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 15, 2015
Pros: Professional staff
Cons: No cons
Consist of helping women in their OB/GYN care. I learned great medical procedures. The hardest part of this position was when women found out that they were not able to have children or lost a child during delivery. The most enjoyable part was when a patient was cleared of any medical diseases and was able to proceed with life as normal.
Fun, challenging and stimulating environment
Reporter (Current Employee), New YorkMay 17, 2015
I want to be challenged and be in a newsroom where free flow of ideas can be exchanged and where we can all learn, work, develop and grow as a team.
Fun
Volunteer Assistant (Current Employee), Markham, IllinoisMay 12, 2015
Pros: Free products
Cons: None
Helping set up and seeing a customer face when they taste a really good dessert is so satisfying, I really enjoy being a volunteer helping her promote her business with cards, word of mouth, samples, and parties.
Fair and professional work environment
Clinical Nutritionist (Former Employee), Valdosta, GAMarch 31, 2015
Counseled pregnant women in the WIC Program as to proper nutrition at a critical time in their lives. Also counseled young mothers as to the nutritional care for their infants and children. Enjoyed the diversity of people I met everyday and loved interacting with the general public.
stressful
CNS (Former Employee), arizonaMarch 25, 2015
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: need to work with difficult people
stressful and staff is undervalued.

poor and under qualified management.

patients yell at you all the time

would not recommend
Nordies
Department Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: could make a lot of money
Cons: politic!!!
I had a great experience here! politics suck! be prepared to live and die for nordstrom. They take over your soul.
Fun and very helpful facility for greater Haverhill
VOLUNTEER (Former Employee), Haverhill, MAJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: friendly staff
This is an excellent group of people to work with. There was never a day I felt as if I belonged to a company that really put their whole heart into everything they did. Management was great. My favorite part of volunteering here were the people i worked amongst Friendly, work oriented individuals, who unknowingly drove me to excel in my personal life. i.e. college with a 4.0.
Owner and Sole Proprietor
Owner and Sole Proprietor (Current Employee), Crowley, TexasJuly 17, 2014
I love helping women feel better about themselves. I strive to help women live healthy and fit while building their confidence and self image.
Assistant
Nutrition Volunteer (Former Employee), Brighton, MAMarch 22, 2014
Maintained patient charts, present general nutrition education, execute anthropometric measurements, participate in community outreach and communicate with health care providers effectively.
An Outstanding Career
Clinic Supervisor (Former Employee), San Fernando, CAFebruary 28, 2014
The had the opportunity to improve my Spanish skills, refer clients to other programs for needy families, teach nutrition and breastfeeding classes, lead a team of 8-10 employees, train up to 150 staff members, present to crowds up to 150, learn adult education techniques, talk to legislators in Washington DC, use Motivational Interviewing to help families achieve their health goals and to counsel participants on nutrition.
Good people working relationship was not great
Substance Abuse Counselor (Former Employee), Pascagoula, MSFebruary 12, 2014
Wrong people in leadership position.. The clients were more important to me than to others working at the facility.
Volunteer
Volunteer (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 8, 2014
Only volunteered here for a short while in the administrative hub. Their work is impressive. It's very hands-off for volunteers.
Fun and productive
Unit Representative (Former Employee), Amherst, NYDecember 16, 2013
A typical day at work would be inputting online orders, making phone calls to customers, and delivering orders to customers. Every day I learned that it is wonderful to have a job that you love doing. The hardest part about the job was balancing family (2 children), full time college course (5 classes), and full time work (data entry and delivery of client orders). The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people every day.
A culturally diverse environment
Dietitian (Current Employee), Evans, COOctober 25, 2013
Pros: job tasks
Cons: location, only part time
A truly enjoyable environment to work in with caring colleagues. Provided nutrition counseling in Spanish and English to women during pregnancy as well as for children from birth to 5 years of age.
mismanaged by grant writers
HIV Educator, Case Manager (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJune 23, 2013
Pros: needed service to impact hiv, hepc transmission
Cons: greed of director caused company to lose all grants
extremely needed service, ruined by grant writer corruption and greed
It was a good job
OB/GYN (Former Employee), Savannah, GAJune 15, 2013
it was a good job.
i worked with customers. and i was an administrative assistant to the manager
Wonderful organization to be a part of
Member of Pi Beta Phi Fraternity (Former Employee), Tucson, AZDecember 19, 2012
Made a great deal of friends and had a wonderful support system still to this day.
Wonderful place to work.
CPA, Certified Professional Authority (WIC Nurse) (Former Employee), Incirlik, AB TurkeyNovember 25, 2012
Pros: working independently
Cons: manager in a different country.
The WIC office provided me the chance to work independently and be able to make a difference in the lives of mothers and their children.
no advancement
Case Manager/ Housing specialist (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYSeptember 12, 2012
no advancment, busy day at work, to communicate with families who are residing in the shelters
Sales Company
Sales Representative, AVON (Former Employee), Suisun City, CAJuly 30, 2012
Pros: side cash
Cons: no mailed paystub or medical for sales reps
AVON was a work-at-home type of job where I could set my own hours and manage myself, but I had a leader to report to for inquiries. I have learned how-to present myself professionally and personally. The only management was my leader. I never met my co-workers at meetings due to a family illness. The hardest part of the job was getting customers during that difficult time, and the most enjoyable part about AVON was learning new things.