Womply Employee Reviews

Fun place to work, ping pong table,always has snacks
Data Collector (Current Employee) –  Thanksgiving Point, UTAugust 22, 2017
Womply is a great company! They are always willing to work with you and help you in any way that you need. They take care of their employees and always have snacks and unlimited drinks. The only issue I have here are the people I'm working with.
Good Company for Entry Level Workers
Customer Success Agent (Current Employee) –  Lehi, UTAugust 3, 2017
They do their best to keep their employees happy. It isn't somewhere I'd like to stay for a long time, unless I was one of the overpaid upper-managers.The actual processes carried out by Womply are sometimes a little sketchy, but always legal. They have a really great thing to offer the world of small business and it is fun to kind of be part of it. The trainers are great and the hiring process is really painless. The benefits aren't exactly top notch, but they're there. I have enjoyed my time here at Womply mostly because of my coworkers and the relaxed, but busy environment. The culture is fine, nothing to write home about, but definitely not bad.
Pros
They try to do some spiffs and activities, Snacks and drinks abound, Unscheduled breaks, Flexible schedule for unpaid time off
Cons
No vacation days, Very limited PTO, Some (very few) unsavory coworkers, Cubicles are iffy
Decent
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Lehi, UTJune 13, 2017
Decent pay and hours. Very high pressure. Definitely gives you a good deal of sales experience. You are basically cold calling people non stop to sell in house software for most of their entry level positions.
Start up with lots of potential
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Lehi, UTJune 12, 2017
It's a start-up. That being said, they have good funding and a phenomenal product. You'll have to work hard, but the upside is pretty incredible. Lots of incredible talent on the management team. Fun atmosphere, decent benefits, free food and drinks.
Pros
Free food, great coworkers.
Cons
Long hours for managers.
Fun productive work environment with a ping pong table.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Lehi, UTMarch 14, 2017
Talk to merchants about their business. Build a personal strategy to help them understand their business data. Assisted them with their business presence online. Assisted business's in their marketing strategies.
Pros
matched up to 5% on my 401k
Cons
Low commission structure
Very comfortable atmosphere, felt like we were all family rather than co-workers
SALES DEVELOPMENT R EPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Lehi, UTFebruary 7, 2017
The hardest part of the job was getting the Merchant to stay on the phone with us to go through everything when we had to tell them before anything else that the call would take about 20 minutes and we're calling during their busiest hours. The culture was amazing! I miss a lot of people there just because everyone was so kind and comfortable with each other. That was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Great work place with Ping pong table.
SDR 2 (Current Employee) –  Lehi, UTDecember 15, 2016
Great work experience and great product. Fun spiffs and company parties. Downside would be that management can be difficult and unfair due to a bad hire.
Fast paced work environment
Junior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 2, 2016
Very fast paced work environment, most enjoyable part of the job was setting up merchants for our services. I learned a lot about the importance of online reviews and how they can hurt or help a small business.
Pros
Free lunch on Fridays
Cons
Short breaks
Fun and interesting
Sales Development Representative (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 4, 2016
A typical day at work is entering the office and setting up call-back appointments. We organize the leads profiles and make sure thier social content is claimed and controlled. Make calls and walk business owners and managers with limited computure skills through an online dashboard.
Pros
Free lunch and relaxed enviornment
Cons
Low pay low commisions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Womply. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4