Wonders Child Care Center Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Kids and teacher were great, management was sub-par
Program Director (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 28, 2017
The teachers and support staff at the centers were great and the kids were a lot of fun. Although upper management allows each center and director a lot of autonomy, they provided 0 training for new directors.
As an experienced Executive Assistant, I've worked over the past 3 years on numerous projects supporting the Executive Director.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 5, 2015
I am the direct liaison to the Director, who oversees a staff of 80+ employees – Directors, Teachers and staff. I am also responsible for coordinating all communications to approximately 600+ families that we serve. My position requires complete discretion of privileged information of families and their children in the community that we serve. Communication is pivotal to our organization and we do so in a number of ways, via our webpage, direct email, newsletters and the various social media pages I maintain. In my role as Executive Assistant, I’m responsible for all matters relating to a 20 member Board - organizing monthly Board meetings, agendas, routine correspondence, trainings and workshops. My role is not administrative but highly creative; we rely heavily on fundraising projects to support our programs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wonders Child Care Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Wonders Child Care Center Reviews by Job Title