Part-Time Social Media and Electronic Communications Coordinator
The communications team at Woodberry Forest School seeks an innovative, results-driven, and versatile electronic communications professional with demonstrated marketing and social media experience for a part-time position.
The ideal candidate is a quick learner and a sharp and enthusiastic team player who will:
- Provide assistance to associate directors of electronic and print communications
- Create and update content for Woodberry’s website (a customized CMS)
- Create and update content for a message board and campus tour platform
- Create, curate, and edit blog content
- Assist in tracking and updating Woodberry’s presence on social media networks and website
- Produce and distribute Woodberry’s monthly electronic newsletters
- Select digital images and edit video as needed for project support
- Bachelor’s degree; experience in a marketing role or an agency is a plus
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Rock-solid knowledge of social media, including channels, trend forecasting, and proven engagement methods
- Competency with Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, Vimeo, YouTube, WordPress, and Evernote, and ability to source new tools to benefit our marketing program
- Familiarity with Prezi, Animoto, PowToon, and Mac video editing software
- Ability to take direction, change gears quickly, and manage multiple deadlines concurrently
- Photography and video skills are a plus!
To apply, please submit your résumé, links to your professional work, and the names of three references to:
Associate Director of Marketing and Electronic Communications
Woodberry Forest School
420 Woodberry Station
Woodberry Forest, VA 22989
Be sure to include SMECC in the subject line of your email.
Woodberry Forest School is an exceptional boarding school community for motivated boys in grades nine through twelve. We were founded in...