Part-Time Social Media and Electronic Communications Coordinator
The communications team at Woodberry Forest School seeks an innovative, results-driven, and versatile electronic communications professional with demonstrated marketing and social media experience for a part-time position.
The ideal candidate is a quick learner and a sharp and enthusiastic team player who will:
- Provide assistance to associate directors of electronic and print communications
- Create and update content for Woodberry’s website (a customized CMS)
- Create and update content for a message board and campus tour platform
- Create, curate, and edit blog content
- Assist in tracking and updating Woodberry’s presence on social media networks and website
- Produce and distribute Woodberry’s monthly electronic newsletters
- Select digital images and edit video as needed for project support
- Bachelor’s degree; experience in a marketing role or an agency is a plus
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Rock-solid knowledge of social media, including channels, trend forecasting, and proven engagement methods
- Competency with Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, Vimeo, YouTube, WordPress, and Evernote, and ability to source new tools to benefit our marketing program
- Familiarity with Prezi, Animoto, PowToon, and Mac video editing software
- Ability to take direction, change gears quickly, and manage multiple deadlines concurrently
- Photography and video skills are a plus!
To apply, please submit your résumé, links to your professional work, and the names of three references to:
Associate Director of Marketing and Electronic Communications
Woodberry Forest School
420 Woodberry Station
Woodberry Forest, VA 22989
Be sure to include SMECC in the subject line of your email.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Woodberry Forest School is an exceptional boarding school community for motivated boys in grades nine through twelve. We were founded in...