WOODBURY TECHNOLOGIES Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Excellent company
Project Electrical Designer / Compliance Manager (Former Employee) –  Tobyhanna, PAApril 30, 2016
Excellent company and good people. Good management, great co-workers, work hours flexible hours, good work environment, improved my engineering skill sets.
Pros
Lots
Cons
non
I don't work @main office
MVS Sys/Progmr (Current Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAJanuary 5, 2016
I don't work @main office...I'm a contract employee of WOODBURY, working in the Harrisburg, Pa area.

My typical day involves trouble-shooting program product issues,
applying vendor supplied maintenance. Testing and validating vendor supplied maintenance. Resolving daily production issues/abends.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Positive outlook
Electronics Helper (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXApril 18, 2013
The management of the company was good to its employees as they cared about their employees as much as the work involved.
Government contract service provider
Senior Courseware Developer / Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hill AFB, UtahFebruary 14, 2012
Working as a service provider, it is imperative to understand the position boils down to filling a requirement. As the company went from a small to medium size business, the close knit feeling dissipated. Working with government employees, however, was a great experience. Our team was able to establish strong working relationships, which in turn improved the company's reputation.
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
no 'after contract' support

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WOODBURY TECHNOLOGIES. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6