Woodhouse Auto Family Employee Reviews

Very professional enviroment & competitive between sales associates
Dealer Trade Driver (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 26, 2017
It is a friendly & helpful environment. I learned a lot about curtomer service. Travel was the most enjoyable part of the job with work flexibility. Would work around persona needs.
Pros
Deliveries based on sales all over the country; sales in every state.
Cons
Limited hours could work in pay period. Could not transfer between dispatch sales locations
Work day
Asst. Manager Detail (Former Employee) –  Blair, NEAugust 12, 2017
Clock in around 730 In the morning, maintain and organize groups to clean cars efficiently , make sure everyone went to lunch in a good time. Deal with shifts exchanges, special cleaning cars, like viper, Ferrari.
Pros
Lots of Outings, helps the community
Cons
underpaid
Fast paced and Intresting
Detailer (Current Employee) –  Blair, NEJuly 29, 2017
The detail shop for Woodhouse in Blair is a jungle of immaturity and teenagers not doing there jobs the hours are horrible and the constant in and out of the hot or cold depending on the season is not worth the horrible pay
Fun, busy
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sioux City, IAJuly 10, 2017
A typical day was different from one to the next. Working there the only downfall is the long hours and although you are compensated for it with the money you are making you still have very little time for your own activites
Poor Management
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Blair, NEJune 24, 2017
The job itself was not difficult, but I was tired of people constantly cutting corners or skirting the rules to get things done "faster". When working with government regulations and paperwork with tax implications, things need to be done a certain way. No one deserves to be someone's scapegoat.
Pros
Free Saturday lunch, decent hours
Cons
Poor employee parking, unfair coworkers/management
Great company to work for. The only reason I'm quitting is because I am moving
Wholesale Parts Associate (Current Employee) –  Missouri Valley, IAApril 30, 2017
The upper management is great and they care about their employees. I have moved up quickly in this company, the work and pay is fair, and everyone works as a team to help each other. It's a company that is rapidly growing and I love going in every day.
Pros
Good pay, vacation time after a year, and good people all around working there.
Cons
Somewhat long hours but not too bad depending on what department you're in.
You can make good money but you'll also want to quit
Lube Technician (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 29, 2017
My immediate manager is not a good person. The owners are nice and caring, but I've asked twice to move to a dealership and it hasn't happened. We do not get the greatest of tools or equipment here. Most days I dread coming in to work because I am unfairly treated by the manager. And I've had three times where I've had to stay until 7:30 or later because my manager just doesn't care about his employees getting home to their families.
Pros
Free lunches on Saturdays
Cons
Working on Saturdays, horrible manager
DRIVER COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 13, 2017
I worked at Woodhouse for many years before relocating with my husband. You will not find a more family orientated work environment. Everyone at Woodhouse is outstanding.
Productive and fun place to work.
ACCESSORIES SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Plattsmouth, NEJuly 26, 2015
Woodhouse is company about its people and customers. I loved working there. There was never a dull moment, and the people are great. Every day was different. Woodhouse has some of the best hours in the car business.
Pros
Every day is different. Free lunch on Saturdays
Productive and enjoyable establishment
Body Shop Advisor (Current Employee) –  Blair, NeJuly 5, 2014
Wood House Auto Family truly does care about their customers i am very happy to be with this company and fortunate to be doing what i love to do, I do however believe in always trying to better yourself hence this account being up to date and valid.
Pros
Friendly employees, discounted service
Cons
Long Hours
Loved working with the people I worked with daily.
Parts Advisor (Former Employee) –  Blair, NENovember 20, 2013
I really like most of he people here which is why I stayed so long. The part I liked the most was when the parts manager was gone and I could step into that role. I liked being busy , getting to outsell all the other advisors was a personal goal which I achieved consistantly.
Pros
close to home and a great relationship with those I worked with daily
Cons
No chance of advancement to the parts manager positon, which meant no raise in pay.
Energetic workplace that keeps you on your toes
Chemical install Technichian (Current Employee) –  Blair, NEJune 27, 2013
I have a blast at work everyday. My co-workers and bosses treat everyone with the respect that they and I deserve. I have learned what noises to listen for that tell you what's wrong with your vehicle. My typical day starts out with checking the board to see what vehicles we have to do, then grabbing the keys and bringing it into the shop where we do the cleaning and under coating to them.
Good Company to work for.
Clean-up / Wholesale parts driver (Former Employee) –  Blair, NEJanuary 6, 2013
Good company to work for, they treat you well and have excellent customer service.