Woodley Building Maintenance Employee Reviews in United States

Amazing
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOMay 27, 2016
I really enjoyed working for this company! I had an amazing supervisor who is very passionate about her work, the people in her environment and is very gifted. She knows what she is doing she kept us on our toes. High compliments from the staff when they see their building looking better than before. Not everyone supervisor is going to be the same and as dedicated to their jobs. Also caution when working with as a team because as with any job you might be working with someone who does not like doing their job. My advice is get it done and document if you need to so it does not reflect on you or your performance.
Pros
room for advancement, can be fun
Cons
semi monthly pay...sometimes slow
Very productive with advanacements
Janitorial/Maintenance worker (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 17, 2016
Great environment.
Able to to work alone and get job done
Flexible with schedule
Great workplace good people
Would recommend others good staff
Pros
Good pay
Cons
not enough traiing
Not the best work place
GENERAL CLEANER (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOMarch 29, 2016
No raises or benefits, do not get paid mileage and you have to use your personal vehicle. Management does not like to listen to employees, Co-Workers were great though.
Productive Workplace
Custodian/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MONovember 25, 2015
I have a very nice job. What I like the most about my job is that I am doing something that I have been doing all my life and I enjoy cleaning but what I dislike about the job is that I am not getting enough hours.
worst job ever
floor tech (Former Employee) –  Raytown, MONovember 28, 2014
Management horrible the dude don't know what he doing. He stays in the the office listening to sports all night don't help... put alot of work on one person.... treats you like you a kid and not a worker I would advise to stay away u gone go home tired n stress out
Pros
don't have to work on holidays
Cons
everything
great people, good environment
I work as a Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 20, 2015
The work was easy and I was able to move up quickly through the company. The customers were easy to get along with. I learned that working hard can pay off, I learned how to manage my time and become more efficient with my work habits to make me a better supervisor, I also learned that if you work hard for the people that you work with, they will work hard for you. Working with a team is better than working sepparately on different projects. I also learned management is harder than it looks, an organization is key to managing any company as well as working together with your team, letting them know that they are important and a valuable part of what keeps the company going. I believe that the hardest part of any job is to maitain a respectable approach in difficult situations that may arrise in a working invironment such as disputes between co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that your customers appreciate the job that you have done and that you and your customers can find a friendly and respectable way to enjoy each others company.
Pros
great pay, good benefits, union, and severance package
Cons
not having union or good healthcare
fun workplace
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 26, 2014
A typical day at the ymce the windows would always have something on them. i learned a lot working there i always have had fun i worked in there by myself which was not fun but the only ting that was hard about the job i would have to power wash the locker rooms
Pros
free food
Cons
no breaks
Great fast paced environment w/ solid team
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Kansas City MOFebruary 28, 2012
Really enjoyed working with the Woodley family and Company; gained solid skills and sharpened others based on operational challenges inherent to industry.
Pros
great people and good coffee
Cons
didn't take enough "growth opprtunity" risk...
job
Cleaning (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 13, 2013
In this job I cleaned restrooms, offices, and recycled stuffed. The management was unusual. I had to clean restrooms and offices in a certain amount of time. My co-worker was a nice person. We got along pretty well. The hardest part of my job was cleaning something in a certain amount of time.
peaceful and convienent atmosphere
janitorial (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 9, 2015
this job was easy for me to get to and work enviornment was great
Fun and laid back environment
Cleaning Up (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 21, 2013
I cleaned up buildings and offices. I learned how to clean buildings professionally.
Pros
like job
Cons
no complaints
about the bussines
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  jacksonville,floridaJune 17, 2013
i enjoyed working for myself, it was easy to start and enjoyed the customers and working for the customer..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Woodley Building Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.