We are a leading residential construction company providing fine quality luxury home building, renovations, custom interiors, architectural woodworking and residential management services for discerning clientele throughout New England and the Northeast.
Our continued market expansion requires that we add a Project Specialist to our team. This is a unique opportunity for a construction professional to plan and manage special requirements related to projects, including: developing permitting strategies, preparing and reviewing contracts, assisting clients with insurance claims, working with clients to find ideal site locations and assist with real estate transactions.
- Manage insurance claims for clients from incident report through to settlement
- Prepare and review contracts for construction projects.
- Permitting – prepare feasibility studies and facilitate all the regulatory requirements with state and local agencies and municipalities to begin construction.
- Expedite projects with proper zoning regulations and construction requirements.
- Interact as liaison with abutters and neighbors as needed.
- Create opportunities by assisting clients with personalized site searches in target areas and research options for property purchase.
A combination of construction, legal (paralegal or law degree) and real estate experience is preferable. The ideal candidate will have the following experience and characteristics:
- Education and experience comparable to a BA or paralegal, five-plus years experience in (ideally) a combination of real estate, construction and related legal matters.
- A thorough understanding of the construction industry contracts process and AIA contracts.
- Knowledge of the permitting process, ability to determine best approach to resolve roadblocks and other troubleshooting with municipalities and state agencies.
- Familiarity with (property, home, building) insurance policy terms and process.
- Articulate, assertive and poised, comfortable relating with a wide range of people including high-end clients, town officials.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, an exciting, energetic, entrepreneurial environment; committed to excellence and customer satisfaction. If you are interested in joining a world class team and being recognized for your contributions, please contact us.