Woodside Senior Communities Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
homey area for the residents
Dietary Aid (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMay 9, 2017
I typically worked from 3;30pm until7-7;30pm. Going to work right after school 5-6 days a week was a struggle for me, leaving me with little to no time for schoolwork. The work schedule was also confusing having no structure with different work dates every week.
Great atmosphere, clean pleasant staff
Liscensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Ashwaubenon, WIDecember 29, 2016
In a typical shift Nursing tasks can range from and easy flow to steady flow. If you like a fast paced environment then this is the place for you, manage anywhere from 18-24 residents and supervise staff can be of a challenge but very rewarding/
wanted to retire at Woodside. Nice place to work . Love working with the elderly
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIOctober 10, 2016
Started working at Woodside after leaving Green Bay Cheese to care for my mother. Worked there for 8 years and then company contracted our department to another employer. Didn't want to work for that company. Before that I worked at Green Bay Cheese for 19 years as a line lead. The employee at Woodside were very friendly. My days were spent cleaning and sanitizing residents rooms and employee and visitor bathrooms. Also helped out in the laundry department The hardest part of the job was doing all the bathrooms because they were scattered all around the building .
Pros
Good working environment. Clean facility. Friendly people
Cons
contracted our department outside of Woodside
GREAT place to work!
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ORNovember 8, 2015
I loved the staff, the scheduling, the clients and I became very close, daily I looked forward to going to work! The Scheduling staff was very good about working me when I was available not just throwing me into shifts, and ALWAYS made sure I knew what I was doing so I did my job the best I could.
Pros
Cons
no breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Woodside Senior Communities. Our community is ready to answer.

Woodside Senior Communities Reviews by Location