An Exciting Opportunity
We're looking for people that are truly indispensable; ones with depth of knowledge, sound judgment, a desire to work autonomously, someone looking to help people and work for a cause that truly matters.
Our stores are currently looking for Cashiers to assist in the processing of customer/patient transactions as well as contribute to the overall functioning of our stores. Each and every position in our store plays a valuable role in our success and it takes someone with great customer service, communication skills and attention to detail to ensure our customers/patients final interaction with us is a good one and keep them wanting to return.
Candidate will be expected to completely master the POS system to ensure a quick and efficient check out each time.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, the ability to work in a fast paced environment and the ability to adjust to competing demands.
Cashier /Clerk Responsibilities:
- Greet and assist patients/customers as they enter the store
- Willingness and ability to answer customer/patient questions or direct them to appropriate staff
- Excellent telephone and message taking skills
- Mastery of all aspects of the Point of Sale system
o Retail Transactions
- Ability to comprehend and communicate Customer Programs/Services
o Rewards Program
o Refer A Friend
o Free Health Lectures
o Other Promotions/sales/current events
Other General Tasks
- Stock shelves
- Learn product location/basics
- Clean and maintain work area
- Run errands ie. Bank, post office
- Dispose of Trash and Recyclables
- Assist with Opening/closing procedures
- Recognize and be alert to Security Risks
Employees are trained thoroughly on the job through self study and our mentorship program.
-Excellent Communication Skills
-Excellent Organization Skills
-Willingness and Proactive Drive to Learn
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
-Pay rate information available upon request
Please send Resume to casieshultis[at]gmail.com or call Casie at 845-389-1528