Woodstream Corporation Employee Reviews

Stable employment with job security
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee), Lititz, PAMay 8, 2015
Overall good experience. Could use more training for new people and a documented vision/mission/values statement. Tremendous internal talent that could be leveraged to drive more success.
Strong Company, trying to grow
National Account Development Manager (Former Employee), NationalFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: able to work remotely, 40-50% travel, compensation and benefits
Cons: inability to bend with the needs of the gift industry, unwillingness to try
The hardest part of my job was to take the rules and policies of a Mass and Distribution focused company and teach them to provide Customer Service and product to the Gift Industry. The day to day consisted of phone time with upset customers, problems with orders, needs of customers that were not "allowed" by Company policies. With the Gift Industry not being understood by Management it was an uphill battle that I enjoyed fighting for. I enjoyed working with the Mom and Pop Stores, with the Rep Groups, and doing the Trade-Shows. My co-workers for the most part were very welcoming and helpful even though I worked remotely. I learned that diversity in a company is great for learning and expansion if the right programs are offered and adhered to. Relationships with the customers and Reps must be good and maintained to achieve growth even if the Company rules, don't fit your industry or channel well. I was able to grow as a Sales Manager and a person, here and that is much appreciated.
Challenging & mentally stimulating
CUSTOMER CARE ACCOUNT COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Lititz, PADecember 20, 2013
Pros: lots of lunch meetings - free lunches
Cons: lots of lunch meetings
Demanding but rewarding. Not for slackers. Great co-workers. Lots of opportunities to learn new things. Lots of training provided. A place to grow your skill sets.
Productive but mismanaged
Marketing (Former Employee), Lititz, PADecember 3, 2013
Great products, nice people but a very lackluster work culture.