Woodstream Corporation Employee Reviews

sucked
Forklift Operator/ order picker (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOMay 30, 2017
worst place i have ever worked in my life was ran by a bunch of drug addicts i witnessed it my self it was a horrible work environment and the pay was even worse.
Pros
Cons
everything
Graet company in consumer product field
Sr. Mfg. Engineer/Mgr. EKCO (Former Employee) –  Lititz, PAMarch 12, 2017
Great organization with good vision. Lots of growth opportunity and great leadership team. Colleagues and their support was great when I was there. Great people.
Pros
graet company culture. Very caring and supportive of emplyees.
Cons
relatively lower level salary as compared to local pay scale.
Entertaining place.
Electronic Technician (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNFebruary 7, 2017
The work environment is good. Good work life balance. Management is absolutely power driven. If anyone voices their opinion about anything, Including being verbally harassed then they`re immediately fired.
Machines are old, Company doesn't care about employees
Pro A Laminator Operator (Current Employee) –  Lititz, PAJanuary 18, 2017
bad hours, too much mandatory overtime, NO ONE cares about any thing there, machines are old and break down often. Have to wait for bids to be cross trained, low pay, union is no help there, just throwing money away.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Great for entry level candidates
Online Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lititz, PAAugust 13, 2016
Good resume builder. Common corporate culture. Offers a variety of marketing rolls. Focus on technology and learning new things. Lack in schedule flexibility.
Too much work, too few people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lititz, PAJuly 9, 2016
Good company with some good people. Customer Service is overwhelming with too many accounts and too few reps. Management not up to responsibility.
Pros
Can be fun at times
Cons
overwhelming
Type A Workplace
Associate (Former Employee) –  Lititz, PASeptember 16, 2015
Stuffy place attempting to be innovative without the infrastructure or budgetary flexibility to do so. Be prepared to get disappointed when attempting to get internal buy-in for almost anything outside of your own group. I now know that it's a red flag when people say "It's okay you won't know what's going on for the first six months. I didn't either."
Pros
1 hour lunch break
Cons
Poor compensation, no onboarding, low cross-team cooperation
Shipping/Recieving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOJuly 22, 2015
Good place to work. Workload is light to moderate.Learned in great detail the ins and outs of a warehouse.My co-workers were easy to work with.The work is not hard.The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new things.
Pros
Weekends and Holidays off
Cons
Short Breaks
Stable employment with job security
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lititz, PAMay 8, 2015
Overall good experience. Could use more training for new people and a documented vision/mission/values statement. Tremendous internal talent that could be leveraged to drive more success.
Strong Company, trying to grow
National Account Development Manager (Former Employee) –  NationalFebruary 27, 2014
The hardest part of my job was to take the rules and policies of a Mass and Distribution focused company and teach them to provide Customer Service and product to the Gift Industry. The day to day consisted of phone time with upset customers, problems with orders, needs of customers that were not "allowed" by Company policies. With the Gift Industry not being understood by Management it was an uphill battle that I enjoyed fighting for. I enjoyed working with the Mom and Pop Stores, with the Rep Groups, and doing the Trade-Shows. My co-workers for the most part were very welcoming and helpful even though I worked remotely. I learned that diversity in a company is great for learning and expansion if the right programs are offered and adhered to. Relationships with the customers and Reps must be good and maintained to achieve growth even if the Company rules, don't fit your industry or channel well. I was able to grow as a Sales Manager and a person, here and that is much appreciated.
Pros
Able to work remotely, 40-50% travel, compensation and benefits
Cons
Inability to bend with the needs of the Gift Industry, unwillingness to try
Challenging & mentally stimulating
CUSTOMER CARE ACCOUNT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Lititz, PADecember 20, 2013
Demanding but rewarding. Not for slackers. Great co-workers. Lots of opportunities to learn new things. Lots of training provided. A place to grow your skill sets.
Pros
Lots of lunch meetings - free lunches
Cons
Lots of lunch meetings
Productive but mismanaged
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Lititz, PADecember 3, 2013
Great products, nice people but a very lackluster work culture.