Woodward Regional Hospital Employee Reviews

good place to work
Executive Assistant to (CEO) (Former Employee), Woodward, OKAugust 4, 2015
Woodward Regional Hospital was a good place to work. I would still be there however, the commute was over an hour one way and I left for a job that had a five minute commute
Quality Director, RN (Current Employee), Woodward, OKJuly 2, 2015
Great Team to work with and all give their best to provide great patient care. I have grown and learned a great deal while working with these wonderful leaders.
Fun as well as professional
RADIOLOGY TECH STUDENT (Former Employee), Woodward okJune 22, 2013
Pros: free lunches for rad tech students
Cons: n/a
This radiology department was a great 1st time rad tech student experience. I learned the value of the career field I am going to be a part of one day.
The true meaning of team work
LPN (Former Employee), Woodward,okMarch 21, 2013
I learned so many valuable skills during my time at WRH. Management was always there to support me with any challenges I had at work and always fixed concerns that i had. The hardest part of my job was leaveing. I enjoyed the people that i worked with most.
I worked in the Emergency Room
Receptionist/Switchboard (Former Employee), Woodward, OKFebruary 3, 2013
Pros: benifits are great
Cons: lunches are only 30 min
My shifts started out as the 12 hr, 530a-530p, 3 days one week 4 days the next. my shifts changed to vary from 7-4 to 8-5 then 9-6.i enjoyed the excitement of the emergency room, I enjoyed the switchboard and the learning experience of it. The hardest part was having to put in my two weeks due to the schedule conflicts of my job and my daycare.