Work Skills Corporation

Work Skills Corporation Employer Reviews

Fun place to work
Human Resources Asst./Recruiter/English Teacher (Former Employee), Brighton, MINovember 21, 2013
Work Skills Corporation is a nice place to work. The company helps people with barriers to employment and offers job and skill training.
Productive, helpful, and nice workplace.
Archiving (Current Employee), Brighton, MIMarch 20, 2013
I work alone most of the time in a back archiving room, because i am one of the only two people that do the job. However everyone is very nice, and helpful at the company. It's a very friendly place and I'm glad i got the experience of working here.
Information Technology (Current Employee), Brighton, MINovember 15, 2012
Pros: great environment with great people
Cons: unfortunantly i need a higher income to get by
Good people fun place to work. I enjoyed making friends here and working as a team.
Fun, nice workplace,pretty relaxed enviroment
Production Worker (Current Employee), Brighton, MINovember 8, 2012
Pros: luch room
Cons: very short breakd
My time at work skills have been great. i learned how to srt car parts. i learned howto work a magnaflux machine. the managment is freandly and my coworkers are very helpful and hardworking. the hardest partof my job would be acually getting to work due to distance. ilove everything about work skills
Had to put up with others who didn't want to work. Knew they'd be glad when I left.
Sheltered Workshop Employee (Former Employee), near Willow Run Airport at the timeJanuary 28, 2012
One supervisor did what he could to promote me. Another made me walk on eggshells around her. I worked well enough to keep working while others were temporarily laid off.