Work Skills Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

Terrible place to work
Production (Former Employee) –  100 summit st Brighton MiJanuary 9, 2015
Production: This place is a terrible place to work......The Vice President is a bad choice to run the business. She is rude to the workers and staff and she don't like her authority questioned. So yes you should be a yes person and feel at risk if you open your mouth....so yes just agree with her even if you know she is way off base or you will be terminated like I was. Many health hazards such as high noise levels from metal parts being sorted. Fork lifts moving at high speeds that come close to hitting workers, The inside air quality is filled with exhaust and chemical fumes (from stripping engine brackets that workers are subjected to breath) so be careful with this place you may be let go without notice for no reason. If you are a hard worker and career minded person I would stay clear of this company.
Pros
some good people there, and putting handicap people to work and paroles
Cons
management, dirty, polluted air, poor wages, dangerous working conditions
Fun place to work
Human Resources Asst./Recruiter/English Teacher (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MINovember 21, 2013
Work Skills Corporation is a nice place to work. The company helps people with barriers to employment and offers job and skill training.
Productive, helpful, and nice workplace.
Archiving (Current Employee) –  Brighton, MIMarch 20, 2013
I work alone most of the time in a back archiving room, because i am one of the only two people that do the job. However everyone is very nice, and helpful at the company. It's a very friendly place and I'm glad i got the experience of working here.
Information Technology (Current Employee) –  Brighton, MINovember 15, 2012
Good people fun place to work. I enjoyed making friends here and working as a team.
Pros
great environment with great people
Cons
unfortunantly i need a higher income to get by
Fun, nice workplace,pretty relaxed enviroment
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Brighton, MINovember 8, 2012
My time at work skills have been great. i learned how to srt car parts. i learned howto work a magnaflux machine. the managment is freandly and my coworkers are very helpful and hardworking. the hardest partof my job would be acually getting to work due to distance. ilove everything about work skills
Pros
luch room
Cons
very short breakd
Had to put up with others who didn't want to work. Knew they'd be glad when I left.
Sheltered Workshop Employee (Former Employee) –  near Willow Run Airport at the timeJanuary 28, 2012
One supervisor did what he could to promote me. Another made me walk on eggshells around her. I worked well enough to keep working while others were temporarily laid off.

Want to know more about Work Skills Corporation?

Ask a question